Easter Bunny Hop - Don't Miss It

TykeTrial

QUOTE (danny B @ Feb 22 2008, 09:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i know its a style trial now so not sure if i will come (Y)

It's a "style trial" demo/arena trial because that is particularly what his parents have said he would enjoy most, watching his idols!

Please all come to make it a day to remember for him!

However, if anyone can't come, donations to the cancer-related fund to be chosen by his parents can be made direct to:-

• TykeTrial's bank account: Yorkshire Bank, Bingley Sort Code: 05-02-42 Account number: 32578888
  • By cheque payable to TykeTrial addressed to the Treasurer: Richard Bell, 7 Lidget Road, Bradley, North Yorkshire, BD20 9DS
  • There will be a donation box at the next TykeTrial event on 9th March.

Please mark any donations with reference to Easter Bunny Hop.

Thank you everyone for your interest, let's all make it a really good day for Ben. (Y)

i know its a style trial now so not sure if i will come but because it is sucj a good cause i would someone to forward me the adress of the young guy please pm me if you have this knowledge cheers. (Y)

C'mon Danny you know it makes sense (Y)

Would be good to see everyone there, Sheffield sections sound tempting ;)

Sam.

i know its a style trial now so not sure if i will come but because it is sucj a good cause i would someone to forward me the adress of the young guy please pm me if you have this knowledge cheers. (Y)

is that because now you think you dont have a good chance of winning because it isnt a normal comp?

is that because now you think you dont have a good chance of winning because it isnt a normal comp?

It is not really a comp as such, it is really all about showing off what can be achieved on a bike, I for one would like to see Danny tip up as he can bring the uci style to it.

Lets not get into who wants and who is gonna win its not about that, we have to remember that this young lad is no longer able to ride and he lives for this sport, so please all of you aout there come and join in.

JP

Danny has not said that he will not attend the event he just said hes not up for a style type comp as its not what he does, hes goin to speak with Wayne as the last i heard he was asked to demo ride and judge, he was hoping to ask team mate Cassio over but Mark will only travel for full comps sorry to say.

also hes waiting for a mail from the factory Atomz as this date maybe a clash for him.

Thanks David

Edited by the organiser

hey dave. tell dan i will speak to him this week either monday or tuesday (Y):)

have still got a sore head from friday night in nottingham! haha :lol:

i will arrange the address for the stuff to go to with dan also. i shall be going to see Ben this week (im hoping) my ankle is back on form and after quite a nice inspiring ride with the onza team friday and saturday (and loads of other riders around the nottingham region saturday) it makes sense to me that my ankle is all better and ready to nip over and see Ben.

Cheers all, and i hope all can turn up and attend.

Wayne.

Guna ask my dad if he will be the weekend off and take me down.

BenLeacock - if you need a lift we could pick you up on the way down. (If im going)

Yer think im actualy sorted dude thanks though mate :D, its literally 10mins away from my house... but im not sure if im going now.. aparently im going to edinburgh... :blink: we will see :D

think im coming with gaz m and deonne! :)

sounds ace, when isit?

im in a net cafe rushed for time so flicked through

23rd of March (Y)

Ill be there for sure as i live 2 minutes away :rolleyes:

Edit: Ill come help set up on Saturday if you what Barbara?

Toby

Edited by TOBY-E

The entry form is now available to download from HERE

• There is one form to complete per team for the main arena event
  • If you are an individual, send off the entry and we'll place you with other individuals into a team
  • Closing date for entry by mail is Saturday 16th March
  • There will not be an on-line entry for this event
  • You do not need an entry form for the Bunnyhop, Sidehop, Gap Jump or Limbo competitions - these can be entered on the day.

Judges for the event will include:-

1. Cesar Canas
  2. Dan Clark
  3. Martin Crossthwaite
Checkout Dan Clark and Martin Crossthwaite's Xtreme Trials Display HERE

Trophies for all competitions are being made and donated by Hope Technology. Trophies for:-

1. Main Team Arena Event winners
  2. Bunny Hop winners
  3. Sidehop winners
  4. Gap jump winners
  5. Limbo winners

All proceeds from the event is to go to the charity CANDLELIGHTERS

Come along everyone, have fun and make it a day for Ben to remember!

(Y)

Sounds good.

I persume when you say it was the stuff from the sheffield indoor trial its not gonna be huge huge stuff lol.

I may make an appearance it will most likely be me coming on my own.

I dont want to be showed up :(lol

Ride for the fun of it!

Proberly who can get under the lowest bar when riding a bike?

ide be no good on a gu with my bars lol

i want to go but trains proberbaly wont be running to good and im on tag so have to be in for 11. so if im late im dead lol. i want to gooo:(