My New Bicycle...

AdamR28

It's a 2.6 and its 999g :)

Adam has been searching through the pile of tyres to find the lightest by the looks of it :P

Have to say it does look good! and i thought the czar was gunna snap when i rode it, best not ride this.....

Adam

Vid soon Ads?

I was getting a bit of short bike action today! Knicked my brothers T-Lite for a bit. Feels wierd with 170mm cranks on it, but it was interesting to have a go.

I need to do it more often, because when I got back on my Echo, it was like a breath of fresh air! My gloves weren't rubbing my nipples. :P

Bloody maguras! Why are the slaves so offensive to my shoes?

Looks good with the black stickers, still has a rear disk though and still doesnt have a vee. Still havnt answered my question about flex aswell lol

Maybe you'd like to write a 500 word article on exactly why you "hate" rear discs so much. Then maybe I could take anything you say seriously :)

Vid soon Ads?

Yep :P

looks really well!

nicely built good setup to by the look of thangs.

im sure i could shed a few more grams of that bike if i could take it to a miller. :shifty:

Cheers man. Yeah, I could, but I wanted to keep everything pretty much standard. If I get the time/inclination the dremel will be out :D

Very nice. reckon you could have gone lighter with 165mm echo forged cranks or Middleburns with a titanium axle.

The cranks are MUCH lighter than Echo Forged, lighter than Middleburns and all the titanium BBs are either rubbish or too short for freewheel use (Y)

Maybe you'd like to write a 500 word article on exactly why you "hate" rear discs so much. Then maybe I could take anything you say seriously :)

Haha... I too would like to see it... my rear brake is always good when you ride my bike Hudson, and you know it :P

lol hmm may be ill pass on that one.

I just hate the feel when you on the back wheel and you can feel the wheel flex when it locks and it just makes the it feel really juddery and on off . Its not so bad on a stock rear. And then i think there to much hassle and not as good preformance as a vee. Ive just never been on a bike yet that has rear disk and liked the feel of it, i just cant get ust to it and like it.

Haha... I too would like to see it... my rear brake is always good when you ride my bike Hudson, and you know it :P

Not as good as my vee though :P its more the feel of it i dont like, but just like to wind you up by telling you when your brake slips.

You not going to do what ali and stan have done to the tyres with the nobbles ?

im suprised how smooth and controlled he is on that bike after not having it that long, i will be purchesing a new frame from tarty soon, now all i gotta do is wait for a review off some ones whos rode a monty pr and a dob magnesium :Plol

im suprised how smooth and controlled he is on that bike after not having it that long, i will be purchesing a new frame from tarty soon, now all i gotta do is wait for a review off some ones whos rode a monty pr and a dob magnesium :Plol

Just get the Dob dude.

lol hmm may be ill pass on that one.

I just hate the feel when you on the back wheel and you can feel the wheel flex when it locks and it just makes the it feel really juddery and on off . Its not so bad on a stock rear. And then i think there to much hassle and not as good preformance as a vee. Ive just never been on a bike yet that has rear disk and liked the feel of it, i just cant get ust to it and like it.

Not as good as my vee though :P its more the feel of it i dont like, but just like to wind you up by telling you when your brake slips.

You not going to do what ali and stan have done to the tyres with the nobbles ?

Well at least you're running Vees instead of Maguras :) I'm not a big fan of BB7's on the rear as they don't have enough modulation, but the hope trials feel great. I just think hate is a really strong word, and puts other people off running a rear disc, for the sole reason that you don't like the way it feels. I don't like foam grips, yet a lot of people do - you don't see me declaring my hatred for them in my signature ;)

That section surley cant keep stand and ali entertained!:P

and adam u still look silly on those bikes:P

Yeah, maybe he should upgrade to an adult bike ;)

Well at least you're running Vees instead of Maguras :) I'm not a big fan of BB7's on the rear as they don't have enough modulation, but the hope trials feel great. I just think hate is a really strong word, and puts other people off running a rear disc, for the sole reason that you don't like the way it feels. I don't like foam grips, yet a lot of people do - you don't see me declaring my hatred for them in my signature ;)

thats my intention to put people off and save them from going to hell and not heaven, they need to repent and get a vee lol i also hate foam grips may have to add that in me sig.

Im just spoiling adams topic now so i sharnt reply i again.