Vincent Hermance - 3rd May, Back Cowm Quarry

AdamR28

The plan is docks then into town if we have time (Y) Phil knows all the spots so we're relying on him as a guide :P

argh why liverpool, probably wont make it. :(

btw did vince pick the lightest balls when you went bowling? least they all have holes in.

Edited by chrishayton

argh why liverpool, probably wont make it. :(

btw did vince pick the lightest balls when you went bowling? least they all have holes in.

Out of everybody I think he was actualy using the lightest balls :P and he peaked early, got a strike on the first go and then went down hill from there :P

Just got back and it has been an awsome weekened, once again want to thank Adam for letting me a Rob stay at his. Vincent is an absolute monster! and a realy nice guy too (Y)

Adam

he peaked early, got a strike on the first go and then went down hill from there :P

Haha... 'I am sheeet at zee bowling'... *gets a strike first go*... 'Yeah whatever!'.

Hope everyone else had a good day today, once again good to see plenty of faces old and new! Editing pictures at the moment, got blooming loads!

Ads

Woop, just got back. :)

Shame me & Matt got there a "little" late on Saturday, but had a good, albeit short ride there, & a beastin' ride with Rossi in Blackburn.

Enjoyed today, seems everyone got some good lines down! Was good to catch up with people I've not seen in a while.

Noice one.