Barcelona . Porter , Bessell And Maher

Joe Papasnap Maher

so nice photos, nice to se porter, i havent seen him for a long time, and adam b is becoming animal, adam- did you changed your forks and front brakes during the photo seesion?

yeah lucky i to a spair pair as after porter snapped his frame, he snapped my forks.. lol

he snapped his frame? and what happend with fork? it looks like it was week of huggggeeee riding (Y)

Yea Porter snapped his Ozonys

And the fork story goes along the lines of, "porter came back to Joe and Bessel with a guilty look on his face and snapped forks after some manhoosive hook"

Enjoyed the pictures 2nd time round as much as i did 1st there mint :)

Really mint photos.

Those giant rocks by the sea remind me of the old school trials videos which use to be on the chilli factor on the extreme sports channel.

Bessel how tall are you? Just out intrest those ozonyz work out about 1085 in wheel base im about 5ft 10 and half riding a 1075 pure with a 115x10 stem lol.

Am just curios as you sort of look similiar in height with me.

Really mint photos.

Those giant rocks by the sea remind me of the old school trials videos which use to be on the chilli factor on the extreme sports channel.

Bessel how tall are you? Just out intrest those ozonyz work out about 1085 in wheel base im about 5ft 10 and half riding a 1075 pure with a 115x10 stem lol.

Am just curios as you sort of look similiar in height with me.

yeah about same height as your i think mate.