"black Swan" Headset By Hen

H.e.n. bikes

105.336355g

Are 6 decimal places really necessary?!! Not overly aesthetically pleasing to me but with cups and a couple of bearings I dare say it'll do the job of a headset quite well. I take it the production ones will use a countersunk top cap bolt... Looks totally out of place as it is in the CAD pics with the socket./cap head. Some laser etching may be in order too.

Edit: Website says price is around 100 Euro's so guessing about £85 in the UK?

Are 6 decimal places really necessary?!! Not overly aesthetically pleasing to me but with cups and a couple of bearings I dare say it'll do the job of a headset quite well. I take it the production ones will use a countersunk top cap bolt as in the photo... Looks totally out of place as it is in the CAD pics. Some laser etching may be in order too.

Edit: Website says price is around 100 Euro's so guessing baout £85 in the UK?

so damn ugly looking and exspensive (Y)

king or tensile it is then.........

It's always nice to see new products on the market, but I don't think anyone can spot anything in this headset that hasn't already been 'done'. As has been said, unless it's pushing the boundaries on quality an value for money it's not going to take off.

On my bike test installed headset! "serial headsets with laser engraved! The high price is justified! We use the best aluminum D16TL! Our bearings are the largest diameter.

Sorry for my terrible English)

The main question, what does the warranty cover?

We are confident in their capability, if somebody break this headset without talking we will send a new! No break from the headset d16tl - unreal!

Edited by H.e.n. bikes

i cant find any info on thsi d16tl alu, do you have any info on what makes it so amazing? what bearings do you use?

sorry for the scepticism, im just trying to just why i or anyone else would buy it over a king or tensile; its not a direct bashing of your product.

on a side note, surely a FSA pig is majorly ott!!! i guess they are cheap.

you've definatly got a good product, maybe a bit pricey for the uk's market though. I'm not sure if i'll buy one I guess I'll wait and see what it's like first, but it looks a top notch peice of kit and really nice quality.

good luck it'll be very interesting to see how your products will do over here.

I'm surprised how many people seem to be running FSA Pigs in the first place... A bit overkill for a trials bike aren't they?!
on a side note, surely a FSA pig is majorly ott!!! i guess they are cheap.
Cheap cheap :)

£15 for a headset that lasts years and years is always good. Heavy and overkill, but for the money it's great

Thanks for the info.

Your English is much better than our Russian ;)

Thanks! But I still ashamed)

H.e.n Headset Looks very nice! A nice component to give the finishing touches to a pimp bike like all your other components , Very good sir!

Thanks guys! We will try to justify your confidence!

If the warranty covers bearings as well and a free replacement will be sent out, i say it's worth the investment. Yeah you could by a Chris King but this is something a little different and looks better in my opinion.

I've never been a headset destroyer, so a headset this expensive and weighs more than my current one means i won't be purchasing one.