Hbtc - Hampshire Bike Trials Club

Mowgli

Hey guys,

Numero 1 - As a thank you to terry and hazel i am going to try and raise some money from all us guys to get them some garden center vouchers (spoke to mike and he says its the best bet). I thought the best way to do this is if anyone that wishes to donate some money could they send it to me via paypal or in person etc.

So if u wish to donate please email or PM me.

Numero 2 - I have the championship results for the year and they will be appearing on the site very shortly once i have converted the .xls to .pdf

Regards

1. Il give you cash in hand luke

2. well done to everyone whos rode this year regardless of there position. was a really good laugh. see you next year!!

EDIT : forgot one last person. well done luke for keeping the website going done an awsome job and also looks the part (Y)

Edited by Rob Brodie

I'd avoid Paypal if I was you Luke, seems to be the case now that for every payment you recieve Paypal take a percentage, it's not alot, but if enough people donate through Paypal, then they'll be making a lil sum out of it. I'd personally rather give you cash or bank transfer. When you wanting donations by?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

(Y)

Hey guys,

entry from for round 1 at bransgore is now up on the website. I am stilla waiting for donations that people said they would make.

Regards

hey buddy, ive sent off for my ACU from terry :) wehn does the entry form for bransgore have to be handed in by???

EDIT*** just seen 4th of march on webite (Y)

Nathie

Edited by nathie wafie

• 1 month later...
Fingers crossed and all things prevailing, I should make this one, along with the much anticipated return of everyones favourite observer. My mum...

Rich

Ahh awesome, although I still reckon Wheelers mom was a funny observer. I still remember at hut hill in the rain, your pads just slipping out, ending up on your back, and his mom just walks over and hands you your punch card laughing. Good times

• 8 months later...