Hbtc - Hampshire Bike Trials Club

Mowgli

Right im a little confused. When we send to terry does he send to ACU or do we. Do i have to send entry form for round 1 when i get my ACU license? Can i do the sign in form on the day instead of sending through post? Thanks Danny.

You send the ACU form to Terry to sign, he will then send it to ACU. The ACU will then send you your membership card thing. You send the round 1 entry to Terry, he has to have it by at least the wednesday before the event so you can enter, dont think you enter on the day.

14th march at bransgore.

Stickers are in the design process and should be on the way soon.

ive always wanted a hbtc sticker :giggle: (seriously)

cant wait for the season to start again

lets hope we get lots turn up for terry (Y)

I think it would be fun to run a club, even if the person running it was a rider aswell!

think again.

there is about 10 licences and exams to get and even more safety checks.

i would imagine the only fun bit is the comp itself.

i think something definitely needs to be done to keep the club running though

have spoken to terry about the future of this club. hope to work along side him this year with the intent on taken over as of next year.

as i am getting a bit old to be pushing the boundries of trials but i don't want to drop out all together

will post up more info after round one. but if anyone would like to message me with suggestions on how we could increase numbers of riders. would like to see over 100 mark again

i would like to hear all you have to offer. hope to see most of you at round 1.

good luck to all this year.

Can someone point me in the direction of somewhere I can SAFELY download an ACU form from? The ACU website keeps crashing my browser for some reason and the one on the HBTC is for 2009 sad.gif any help anyone? Also, is there a finalised set of dates for this year up yet?

Rich

You can ring them - they will send a form out to you - you only need the single page trials registration form

Edited by noworries

• 2 weeks later...

hey rich, on the acu website you can download the trials registration form, dates for the year are on the website (also on the bottom of last years results).

i am confused as to why it keeps crashing your browser, havent experienced this before.