Mowgli

Hbtc - Hampshire Bike Trials Club

118 posts in this topic

Forms are all filled in a ready to post off on Monday :) should be interesting, be awesome if someone does take over the running of the club, seeing as Terry has put so much into the trials community be a shame to see it disappear.

Brian will do it, lol. And i will help wherever i can.

This is a note i put on the website, some bad news i am afraid;

I am afraid this update is to pass on bad news, we have sadly lost a regular observer, friend and great asset to the club.

Jack Pinckney passed away following a motorbike accident last week. On behalf of the club I send our best wishes to Jack's friends and family, he will be sorely missed.

He was a great help to the club, marking out and he observed at every event. It will be a different club without him.

Jack was such a nice guy, always egging the rider's on to get through the sections and offering support.

Jack will be dearly missed.

Rest In Peace Jack

Never even heard of the man, condolences go out to his family and friends. :flowers:

Deffo up for the comps this year. :)

Really sad news about Jack. I rode regularly with him and his grandson Ben on training sessions he put together. Will be missed by all greatly!

Nath

Got a text about Jack the day it happened, was so so shocked, didnt even think it was him at first. :(

Got a text about Jack the day it happened, was so so shocked, didnt even think it was him at first. :(

Jake, if you or any of the others still want training sessions at Harefield woods on Sundays, im sure me and Rob can come along and give you nippers some help. Time to get some form back before Hutt Hill

Jake, if you or any of the others still want training sessions at Harefield woods on Sundays, im sure me and Rob can come along and give you nippers some help. Time to get some form back before Hutt Hill

Yeah, could probally go down there again. Never thought that time before Christamas I went down there would be the last time I ever saw Jack though. :(

Only got to know Jack last season, and he was a good man. Always willing everyone to complete his section with as fewer dabs as possible. I for one will miss him. Peace out Jack.

hey guys,

will be going to hut hill on sunday for a natural bash in prep for the comps, everyone welcome. will be there from eleven. unless its tipping it down, lol.

Can someone point me in the direction of somewhere I can SAFELY download an ACU form from? The ACU website keeps crashing my browser for some reason and the one on the HBTC is for 2009 :( any help anyone? Also, is there a finalised set of dates for this year up yet?

Rich

It doesn't matter that it is 2009 on ACU form from HBTC website. I sent that one off to them with the 2009 on it and I still got my license. It doesn't matter, just use the one from HBTC. :)

Sent my entry off yesterday as I forgot about it :P Had a bit of a ride at hut hill today so think I'm set for sunday! Lets hope there is no more rain!

i just sent an entry form off, thought i would as i couldnt remember if i had alread ydone one.

Bring on the muddy banks and roots

gonna love it! with any luck i may have stickers sorted for sunday. Thats if my contact pulls through.

My lack of riding over the winter is reeealy going to show up, especially on slippery things!

But i havn't fallen over in the mud for a while, so bring it on!!

:):)

Just been talking to Joe Seddon....so may be going up, any chance I can enter on the day? Cutting it a bit fine I know :P

there may be a slim chance you can enter on the day if you already have an ACU licence otherwise the chance is slim to none. maybe ring Terry (number on website) when you know to check before travelling.