Hbtc - Hampshire Bike Trials Club

Mowgli

Brian will do it, lol. And i will help wherever i can.

This is a note i put on the website, some bad news i am afraid;

I am afraid this update is to pass on bad news, we have sadly lost a regular observer, friend and great asset to the club.

Jack Pinckney passed away following a motorbike accident last week. On behalf of the club I send our best wishes to Jack's friends and family, he will be sorely missed.

He was a great help to the club, marking out and he observed at every event. It will be a different club without him.

Got a text about Jack the day it happened, was so so shocked, didnt even think it was him at first. :(

Jake, if you or any of the others still want training sessions at Harefield woods on Sundays, im sure me and Rob can come along and give you nippers some help. Time to get some form back before Hutt Hill

Jake, if you or any of the others still want training sessions at Harefield woods on Sundays, im sure me and Rob can come along and give you nippers some help. Time to get some form back before Hutt Hill

Yeah, could probally go down there again. Never thought that time before Christamas I went down there would be the last time I ever saw Jack though. :(

Can someone point me in the direction of somewhere I can SAFELY download an ACU form from? The ACU website keeps crashing my browser for some reason and the one on the HBTC is for 2009 :( any help anyone? Also, is there a finalised set of dates for this year up yet?

Rich

It doesn't matter that it is 2009 on ACU form from HBTC website. I sent that one off to them with the 2009 on it and I still got my license. It doesn't matter, just use the one from HBTC. :)