Session Impossible

Endohopper

As trials riders and presumably imaginative people , I expect a lot of us visualise good lines across most places we see . It seems that the forbidden is always the most fascinating , and it holds true for places we'll never ride , too . I work in a Prison whose excercise yard features a series of walls and concrete tables that I suspect were designed specifically to taunt me every time I see 'em , and will remain forever devoid of tyre marks . :( That's the premise of this thread : Session impossible .

I'm certain a lot of us suffer from I.O.E ( Innapropriate Obstacle Evaluation ) syndrome and secretly long to ride over the the gleaming cars in that dealership showroom , perhaps gap the benches in the House of Lords , or hit those rails in the Death Star . What impossible spots beckon invitingly to you ?

As trials riders and presumably imaginative people , I expect a lot of us visualise good lines across most places we see . It seems that the forbidden is always the most fascinating , and it holds true for places we'll never ride , too . I work in a Prison whose excercise yard features a series of walls and concrete tables that I suspect were designed specifically to taunt me every time I see 'em , and will remain forever devoid of tyre marks . :( That's the premise of this thread : Session impossible .

I'm certain a lot of us suffer from I.O.E ( Innapropriate Obstacle Evaluation ) syndrome and secretly long to ride over the the gleaming cars in that dealership showroom , perhaps gap the benches in the House of Lords , or hit those rails in the Death Star . What impossible spots beckon invitingly to you ?

rails in lapdancing clubs :P

notts town centre and the amphitheatre :lol:

not that you can't ride there

its just, you might get one or two things done and you're told to f**k off

Cummon..... there not bad, i've done both easily. You only get thrown off the ampitheatre if you ride infront of the security desk and Notts town centre is ok. Just got to know when to do it! Go for it. I know i will when my bike eventually arrives.

Monkey world down here in dorset. me and the girlfriend went there the other week and she say i do nothing but think about riding or i am out riding lol

so i didnt tell here i was thinking that riding in the climbing frames the monkey has looks cool lol. (Y)

x

I work for an Automotive Engineering works (Ricardo) and the whole site is chock a block with lines

From the Fuel farm to the test cells, rails gaps walls shelters ect.

Im sure I could ride here for weeks, but im also sure I would loose my job

Also I cant take any pictures, My work is covered by the official Secrets Act

Cummon..... there not bad, i've done both easily. You only get thrown off the ampitheatre if you ride infront of the security desk and Notts town centre is ok. Just got to know when to do it! Go for it. I know i will when my bike eventually arrives.

its cause of the huge groups that go there that they're pretty worked up about the amphitheatre

has anyone else heard of the mosquito thing? Makes a sound that keeps<25year-olds away, only I -- 18 -- can't hear it!

There's another place opposite the college, looks good but its all fenced up, and if we broke in and rode, they'd make it unrideable

There are some well dangerous-looking lines on the roof of the hospital near me. Totally stupid to try and ride because they're like 50ft in the air. But look interesting. Or on the news in the ruins of Basra or something...

Tell me you wouldn't attempt to gap that loading bay

I'd be more frightened of getting sucked out into space really

The block of flats opposite me has a nice line on the top of it that I see every day and think ... shit I need to get my bike up there and ride that. Also some monster gap between some buildings I can see from my window which is doable but about 4 stories up.