F1

Fish-Finger-er

This is true, but it's the same in all walks of life... There's a shit load of people I know personally making better music in their chosen genre than what is popular in that genre, they just aren't picked up by those who can make the best of their talent - for instance.

Yer its a shame.

I'm not saying its completely the car i mean if i drove a Brawn i'd still loose and/ or die.

My driving instructor said that they should be a race or several that they all drive the same car, just to proove who is acctually best.

I'm sure they'd be some interesing results.

Guessing you didn't watch 'The Race of Champions' then.

Because Sebastien Loeb ruined them all. And if I remember correctly David Coulthard came second, ahead of Michael Schumacher...

When Button started with Williams he did very well for his first season, then he moved to BAR and they never had the car they said they could build. Brawn have a great car and a great team, but Button is also very talented, and had he not had the mediocre run with BAR then maybe people will see that.

When Button started with Williams he did very well for his first season, then he moved to BAR and they never had the car they said they could build. Brawn have a great car and a great team, but Button is also very talented, and had he not had the mediocre run with BAR then maybe people will see that.

That's what I was trying to say.

Anyway as for the better drivers, I honestly don't think the better drivers stay in the worse teams. Look at Fellipe Massa, he was at sauber for ages then Ferrari picked him up and he isn't even that good a driver. People like Adrian Sutil wont be in a poor team for too much longer. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to Brawn to replace Rubens next season

I think it would be boring as shit if they all had the same car, they're all so good that it would just be shaving tenths of a second of each other laps and instead of daring moves, they'd have to sit behind each other until one spun off.

if they all had the same car there would be no overtaking starts would be shit and there would be no construcktor championship.

whens the next grand prix i only watched until just before the prize giving thingy :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping for an interesting race today!

Hopefully these new regulations will see more overtaking than is normally seen on this track.

EDIT: Silly Toyota! Straight across the racing line...

Edited by Shaun H

Wow, the interview with Hamilton after the race was VERY dry indeed. Certainly not a happy chap at the minute.

It was an interesting race though, certainly looking forward to Monaco next weekend!

I do feel for him to be fair, I mean I support Button and think hes doing very well. I think if say Hamilton was also with Brawn, it would be very interesting indeed. Im sure it must be very frustrating for him though. Was pretty good race! Pretty action packed start! Brawn are doing very well!

Wow, the interview with Hamilton after the race was VERY dry indeed. Certainly not a happy chap at the minute.

It was an interesting race though, certainly looking forward to Monaco next weekend!

Yes very.

Have the changes to the car made any improvements?

No...

He deffinatley was not impressed.

Roll on Monaco and the Nouvelle chicane of death.

Ferrari branding has always been at the top in F1; Brawn shows up and wipes out all the top boys, even Red Bull are putting up a fight.

I disagree with the views that people think that Ferrari should be well up there just because they're 'Ferrari'. Places are earnt, simple as. Same with McClaren, they certainly have the top drivers, but they don't have the top cars.

It's nice to see a change in F1 from the predictable outcomes every season, and I'm glad to see Ferrari aren't controlling the race track yet again.

Change is good, very good. Although I'd have much enjoyed a neck and neck finish again like last year, however this clearly isn't going to happen. Shame to see Hamilton being stripped off his title, 2nd or 3rd would have been enough for him, but right down in the ranks must be pretty gutting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone watch qualifying yesterday? Was fairly interesting, within about 10-15 secs Hamilton got knocked from first to fifth on the grid. :lol:

Hopefully it'll be fun, I'm hoping for rain after watching qualifying, lots of oversteer and spinning to be had.

Anyone watch qualifying yesterday? Was fairly interesting, within about 10-15 secs Hamilton got knocked from first to fifth on the grid. :lol:

Hopefully it'll be fun, I'm hoping for rain after watching qualifying, lots of oversteer and spinning to be had.

I missed qualifiying, any major events?

?

Alonso spun it, kept going backwards with the clutch in and used the edge of the gravel to spin the front back round, was pretty cool!

It was alright, apart from the last lap of Q3 it was pretty boring though, the top four came over the line within about 10 secs of each other.