F1

Fish-Finger-er

How close? And how long before Ferrari appeal about Lewis not putting his steering wheel back on within a yet to be decided time? Also, I think Glock should be given a drive at McLaran next year...

Ive been thinking of the different things they could try to appeal against, because you know they will

Glock "letting" hamilton past

His steering wheel taking too long, therefor he must be using an illegel one

His rain light was flashing the whole race even though it wasnt raining for most of it ,this put drivers off and caused accidents

I wonder if maybe ferrari will contest Hamiltons hat when he got out of the car? It said Heikke on it. :lol:

The Ferrari crew's reaction was brilliant, I havn't laughed so hard in ages.

Edited by Muel

To be honest, the last few races Lewis has really seemed to go off the boil a bit. I imagine he just hasn't had the car under him but a few times he just seems to have struggled far more than you'd expect for no apparent reason. So glad the Ferrari International Assistance didn't get its way in the end though. :D

after what happened at spa i was actually expecting him not too win

then he picked him self up over the next few races and watching the first 2 qualifying sessions i expected him to walk it. i didnt watch the final qualifying so i was surprised to find out he was fourth on the grid.

then when the possibility of rain cropped up i thought thats it hes good in the rain maybe he will walk it then boom the race unfolds

but i must admit it was a pretty average race, i like hamiltons daring overtake in the opening few laps and it died down after that, the only real bit of excitement was in them last few laps. ues it was impressive and ive still got doubts about what really happened with glock so that was almost a bit of an anticlimax.

what do you lot make of the changes being made for next year??

what do you lot make of the changes being made for next year??

The areo should be good for overtaking, and KERS + real slicks adds another dimension, Ferrari are roomerd to be behind in development with KERS and are having troubles along with Toyota. Some teams from midfield may jump up due to the new rule changes, ie Honda, BMW, Williams and Renault. Honda have spent all year on developing there 09 car and reckon they have the most developed KERS system, good new's for button then. Rebbull are a dark horse too, with there first class designer, and all engines are being levelled out too. Its going to really be wide open, with the rule change.

McM should keep momentum from after this year, but i don’t think anyone will really know who will emerge the best, as there are loads of drivers with a huge amount of skill to win next years title and several rule changes, Hamilton’s defence will be hard but if macca get it right then he should be set for another good battle, with alonso, vettel, kimi, kubica, ect.

Cars are going to look funny too, but if it makes for better overtaking and less boaring.

smnbfdfhm.jpg

lol.

Lewis being close to becoming world champion.

The rain coming at the very start, sudden change of conditions.

Who was gonna go in and change first and how they'd do.

Loads of people catching up quickly.

Hamilton constantly hovering around 5th - some yay/ oh noes going on for a while.

The fire extinguisher going off in the Honda garage.

The chance of rain coming again.

Who was going to stay on drys or change to wets.

If it was going to rain enough for him to do well.

Vettel overtaking him with 2 laps to go.

Overtaking Gock on the last corner.

It was awesome.

But they were on slicks for 80% of the race.

Ptch if your going to be picky about this they were on "groved tyres" for 80% of the race, slicks arn't be introduced till the next racing season :P

but yea valid point, i just remember them bashing on about it at the start of the race.

• 4 months later...

Bump time ladies! From what I've heard it's going to be even more interesting now, Hamilton's car isn't up to scratch apparantly, he's had loads of trouble with it.

The new Brawn GP team turned up to analysis thingy today and posted the second fastest laptimes out of everyone, and Hamilton came in 18th place out of 20. Should be interesting then!

I'd imagine Maher might be watching in Dubai again, I think he watched most of last season. :P