F1

Fish-Finger-er

In the replay you can see he actualy got a green light, as soon as it went green he shot off, without knowing he was still hooked up to the fuel line!

Should they get a penalty for it? I reckon not, it'll be an electrical fault or one of the pit crew gave the light too early or whatever.

Hamilton and Massa are going to have to work hard to get past the Red Bull cars now.

Should they get a penalty for it? I reckon not, it'll be an electrical fault or one of the pit crew gave the light too early or whatever.

Course they should... they f**ked up! Someones made a mistake and theyv'e put people on danger and totally merked one of their pit crew because of negligence, if there going to punish Hamilton for taking a place unfarily and then giving it back, (espesh seeing as Raikonen crashed anyway so not like it f**king mattered) not doing anything during the race then punishing him afterwards, someone getting whipped by someone shooting off when its not ready and spilling fuel all up the pit-lane proportionatly should have a life times ban worth of racing.

Although the FIA are a bunch of Hyporcrytes

so much for it being boring simps

Oh yea so because someone left a fuel hose on, that makes it a good race? When i see some exciting driving and daring overtaking moves not just an exibitions worth of driving ill agree

Well Massa is driving a Ferrari, if Hamilton's team had managed that then he probably would have had a life time ban. :lol:

Looking better for Hamiltononce all the guys in front of him who need to take their penalties come in to take them, he'll be up to 4th/3rd.

Not quite so apt after today's race but:

Subject: Ferrari International Assistance

Underwriters: FIA

Got a Ferrari?

Not quite good enough at driving?

Are other boys faster than you in the wet?

Then you need:

Ferrari International Assistance (FIA)

This exclusive Ferrari only membership club has many benefits. Including:

Anti overtaking assurance

Been overtaken? Feel a bit silly? Don't worry, we'll rule out the other party even if it embarrassingly obvious that they're faster than you

Exclusive access to a secret "second lane" in the pits

Just to make things a little bit easier we've arranged a private second lane just for you

Guaranteed world championship

Had a crash? Need to win the world championship? Don't worry just limp across the track and take off your nearest championship title contender - we'll do the rest

A bit strapped? Need extra cash?

Simply get one of your team to tell someone else how you make your cars. We'll guarantee a $100,000,000 windfall so that the rich get richer!

Bits falling off your car? Looking a bit dangerous?

At Ferrari International Assistance we operate a "blind eye" policy just for Ferrari drivers

Been a bit silly? Taken off another driver whilst following the safety car?

It's ok, as long as you didn't hurt yourself. I mean, who are Force India anyway? And how dare they be in front of you

A bit bored? Want some extra action?

With FIA plus you can take part in a number of additional membership activities including the popular "kill your pit crew" game

Not sure when you might need us next?

Relax. Check out our track record. We're confident that we'll be able to make something up on the spot that will get you out of any pickle that you might find yourself in

Bonus offer!

* Order our FIA plus pack and receive exclusive access to our Nazi style orgies *

Ferrari International Assistance - Making it up as we go along for over 100 years

Not quite so apt after today's race but:

Subject: Ferrari International Assistance

Underwriters: FIA

Got a Ferrari?

Not quite good enough at driving?

Are other boys faster than you in the wet?

Then you need:

Ferrari International Assistance (FIA)

This exclusive Ferrari only membership club has many benefits. Including:

Anti overtaking assurance

Been overtaken? Feel a bit silly? Don't worry, we'll rule out the other party even if it embarrassingly obvious that they're faster than you

Exclusive access to a secret "second lane" in the pits

Just to make things a little bit easier we've arranged a private second lane just for you

Guaranteed world championship

Had a crash? Need to win the world championship? Don't worry just limp across the track and take off your nearest championship title contender - we'll do the rest

A bit strapped? Need extra cash?

Simply get one of your team to tell someone else how you make your cars. We'll guarantee a $100,000,000 windfall so that the rich get richer!

Bits falling off your car? Looking a bit dangerous?

At Ferrari International Assistance we operate a "blind eye" policy just for Ferrari drivers

Been a bit silly? Taken off another driver whilst following the safety car?

It's ok, as long as you didn't hurt yourself. I mean, who are Force India anyway? And how dare they be in front of you

A bit bored? Want some extra action?

With FIA plus you can take part in a number of additional membership activities including the popular "kill your pit crew" game

Not sure when you might need us next?

Relax. Check out our track record. We're confident that we'll be able to make something up on the spot that will get you out of any pickle that you might find yourself in

Bonus offer!

* Order our FIA plus pack and receive exclusive access to our Nazi style orgies *

Ferrari International Assistance - Making it up as we go along for over 100 years

:bow:

Amazing!

Didnt get to see the race today.

Disapointed with the result, well the winner lol

Hamiltons lead's opened up a bit now, wonder whats going to happen next to cut it

• 2 weeks later...

Quite a good quote from Sébastien Bourdais:

"It's totally dirty. That's about it, dirty. Piquet hampers me in the straight and nobody ain't say anything. And me, I do nothing to Massa, whom tries something crazy on me, and there you go, I get penalised. This has gone too far, that's too much. The FIA is a great puppeteer that commands everything. Now, I'll know that when Massa arrives behind me, I have to let him past. You have to fade out for some opponents.

Of course, there's still my performance of this weekend. But anyways, the people only remember the results and I lose my 3 points. This is a ****** season, I tell you. I'm completely fed up with this."

• 3 weeks later...