New Member? Introduce Yourself Here!

Smoby

My name is Evan and I live near Boulder Colorado in Merica. Been a Merican all my life and a single speed mountain biker for years. I was recently a bike messenger (#7). I have admired trials skills from afar, Ryan Leech, your skill blows my mind. I've been enjoying Backcountry skiing and trail riding in the rocky mountains for two years. It can be a drag the other five days a week when you can't get to mountains and get your groove on. Recently I got motivated to trials on my retired seatless single speed trek 26er 2-3 days each week. I plan to enter a trials comp in Gunnison Colorado in mid August, it should kick my arse. My progress will be tracked in my blog at Visit My Website I have a feeling trials is more popular in UK. In my own foreign and dorky way I want to conform on this post by exercising my awkward use of UK slang. I may be a nancy but hope this introduction has tickled your fancy. ehh? Pardon my french, I mean English.

Hey I'm Harry, I'm new to the forum and I dont have a bike.. this is what i need help with :].

I ride BMX round Botley/ Oxford.

My other Hobbies are;

PC gaming, fixing push bikes/ motorbikes for people (Me and my dad) Messing about on cheap bikes... Thats about it :D

Also im 16 end of this month.

Thanks Harry.

Hey there im Harry im 15 i ride i 06 zoo python good bike (Y)

I enjoy riding in newbury theres some great spots there, love having a laugh while riding.

I live in Thatcham (berkshire) its a good place..i guess, some nice places to ride.

Add me on msn if you wont to chat or whatever would be nice :)

thanks alot, xx

• 1 month later...

Hi guys

I am Stephen from waerlooville and im 22 on june the 6th.

I have been off my bike for about 2years now due to bad illness and with a baby due next week i wont be on my bike just yet but as soon as i can i will.

I have got a 06 zoo python frame and echo headset wth all the 06 t-pro parts.

I have been a new member for about a month now.

Steve

Hi!!

My name Is Marc J Southgate

I'm 24 years old and from a place called bolton wood lane in the county of cumbria. Basicly i live in the sticks about 12 miles outside the city of Carlisle. I've just recently got back into biking after taking a very long break from it due to me getting a driving licence back when i was 17. Basicly back when i was younger i use to attempt to do basic trials moves on my kona fire mountain trying to be like Martin Ashton. My basic riding level is pretty decent i think so i've got a bit of a head start on things. I recently got myself a dmr trailstar for messing around on and to see if i would take to trias again. So far so good i think so i'm going to be looking into buying myself asomething a bit more suited to the job and getting shot of the dmr (i hate the thing and ive only had it 5 mins).

Apart from wanting to learn trials riding i DJ drum and bass in my spare time which keeps me out of trouble.

Anyone who rides trials in Cumbria do think twice about giving me a shout about meeting up as im very keen on meeting people who are into it aswell.

Marc

My name is Adrian and I ride a Rocky Mountain Flow 3.0. Been riding trials just over a month now, and I love it. I'm terrible at it, but I love it. Looking to get a mod bike as soon as money permits. I'm also in to Computer/Video Games, Music, Playing Bass and Guitar, Watching (and used to practice) Mixed Martial Arts. I love riding for the freedom you have on your bike. We can go places almost no other vehical can go. Some places that I'd even dare a dirt bike trialer to go. It's complete freedom. I love to ride for that feeling of wind against my face goin down a hill. The weightlessness when you hop off of something. And most of all, I love it because like most other sports it gives you a chance to express yourself on a more metaphoric level. Ride or Die brothers.

hmm, where to start hehe

names ben, i'm 25 nearly 26 and i live in Hastings on the sunny ( i wish ) south coast of england lol

Been riding for a few months, though i did actually start riding trials about 4-5 years ago, but gave it up to move to preston.

hmm, Interests include Messing about with photoshop, riding, japanese anime and manga, Inferno from the new gladiators lmao, films and music.

oh and babysitting me niece and nephews on the odd occurence ;)

If you want to know anymore, Please feel free to ask, i dont bite too hard ;)

Hey my name is Tom, i live in cambridge and i own a Onza T-Bird '08. However i am interested in buying a new bike preferably a 26" wheeler.

I have been Trials biking for just under half a year, but i have picked up hops in that time and my track stands are sweet according to other bikers in Cambridge.

I think i might need to become a member to buy bikes on Trials-Forum but i can wait i enjoy browsing people sale pages sweet bikes !!!

Tom :blink:

You do realise that this is a biketrials forum don't you? As in push bikes with no engines... Just wanted to check.

(laughing here) But there is a motorsport called Trials biking which involves big bikes with big engines.

Tom

Hi guys!

I'm Diz, aged 26 and currently living in newport south wales.

I've been mountain biking for about 14 years and crossed over most disciplines (excluding cross-country.....the licra look didn't do it for me!?). Used to ride trials for muddyfox when i was 17, even rode a few shows including the bike show at the birminham nec in 1999, then i went to uni and it all went to pot!

Recently taken it up again and i'm currently riding a diamondback kabuki mono. Mostly into street with the odd bit of natural thrown in.

Always looking for people to session the streets with so if anyone heads over this way let me know.

Cheers.

Diz.

• 1 month later...
Hey I'm Uldis, I'm new to the forum and I ride a ZHI ZM2

I've been doing Trials for about 3 years and I can't imagine my live without riding. I ride round Latvia as that is where I live.

My other Hobbies are;

Trials, Trials, Trials and Trials (I'm addicted to Trials)

Thanks, Uldis from Latvia 200px-Flag_of_Latvia.svg.png

Hi mate my name is JJ and iv been doing trials for about 3 to 4 months i ride a onza t-mag and can gap 4ft i like trials i think its a realy good sport and a very good exercise i will carry on doing trials because i enjoy it so much but i also do other sports like football,ice hockey,basketball and of corse trials.

thanks mate:)

jjbarrett

Hi, my name's Gerard and I'm just trying to get back into riding trials after a long hiatus (I started back when MBUK was full of Martyn Ashton features circa 1998), but haven't ridden much in the last 5 years. I'm based in Manchester now, and it would be great to have people to ride with once I've rebuilt my bike. Are there many riders in Manchester? I've seen a few around town, so I know there's some.

Anyway, would be good to hear from anyone in the area who's interested.

Hey guys. Im Rich. Recently started all this trials. But have gone for buying a Stolen Pinch BMX in Kawasaki Green (Y)

Not sure if its any good to be honest. Just hoping that its light and can whip pretty well. Should be going to a few meets in the devon a:Prea..Hopefully :)

Thats it really

hi you chaps i am andy and i live in plymouth and have bin riding a bike since i was about 16 but not that good on a bike but i do like the look of trials and i do like to do a lot of street rides as i use to do a lot of downhill. now i am looking for some thing more out of my ride as i must be the oldest rider around i am 41 and i still love to ride so i went out and got my self a giant stp ok its not a trials bike but you can put it thruegh its paces i thought i would look suttle on this bike as i have the main basics like a rigid rebatte fork and a koxx rim with a hs33 brake on the rear with koxx red pads i think it looks suttle P.S there is a big ride in plymouth on tuesday and wednesday lots of riders cheers to all

Hey,

Im adam from Durham (Newcastle). Im 16 been doing trials for 18 months around there somewhere with 3-4 Months without a bike in the middle. The first bike was a Onza T-raptor, Then that was stolen 3-4 months ago. I did jobs on and off and saved up for an Onza Cleaner 08 which i will have tomorrow, See how that rides but will need a lot of money spent upgrading i think :(

I ride around 2-3 hours most days and sometimes more on weekends.

I used to play other sports but gave them up and trying to improve trials most of the time nowadays,

Well hope to get to know some of you other riders better :)

hello my name is aarron i ride a yaabaa 649 but it is broke :angry: so im buying a new frame of my mate witch is an onza t-comp :P i like playing football but really never play it cause i allways on my bike now :turned: thanks for reading this add me on msn kentgooner93@Hotmail.co.uk if you want to get to no me any better thanks agen

hello my name is aarron i ride a yaabaa 649 but it is broke :angry: so im buying a new frame of my mate witch is an onza t-comp :P i like playing football but really never play it cause i allways on my bike now :turned: thanks for reading this add me on msn kentgooner93@Hotmail.co.uk if you want to get to no me any better thanks agen

Welcome to the forum.. You'r spelling was almost perfect but try the use the spell check.

Again not agen.

Always not always.

Keep it up.

Heya,

My names Jen, not a trials rider as yet but I'd like to get into it. The reason I'm on here is that I'm studying photography and have had some good experience with my friend Andy Green, covering the demo's he does with the NBR team, and I'd like to get some more by hopefully posting some of my work on here. Think theres already some stuff of mine in the Riding Pics thread of Nick Manning.

Check out my myspace and facebook for more of my work, its nothing amazing at the moment but hopefully I'll get better as learn!

Jen xx