Sponge

Bah, Ruse you can be too pessimistic.

But in general,

Who cares about a bit of drizzle or snow? I ride in the wet and cold, whether it be bike or unicycle. We're trials riders, and that means we are supposed to be riding in any conditions. Sure if it thunders it down like a waterfall, of course we're not going to ride, but a bit of damp ground is nothing to be scared of. Or else you should start questioning yourself as a rider

:)

Just come along and enjoy the show. Should be fun

its not about being scared, i simply cant hack riding in sh*te weather conditions like earlier today (cold and windy). and now its snowing and windy which i very much doubt even you would riding in these conditions.

its not about being scared, i simply cant hack riding in sh*te weather conditions like earlier today (cold and windy). and now its snowing and windy which i very much doubt even you would riding in these conditions.

:) Actually I rode in exactly those conditions today in the garden for a good few hours.

On a unicycle as well. Sidehop up X number of dampish pallets, slippidy, pain, but oh well. Still riding.

Adrian, the line is a bit buggerred. Clapham/Wimbledon is under maintenance, and sometimes they don't let bikes on the coaches, plus I'm not too keen on risking bike theft. Dan6061 knows what's up, (unless it's someone else i'm thinking of?)

Sponge on Joe's comp.

Edited by unstablebutable

:) Actually I rode in exactly those conditions today in the garden for a good few hours.

On a unicycle as well. Sidehop up X number of dampish pallets, slippidy, pain, but oh well. Still riding.

Adrian, the line is a bit buggerred. Clapham/Wimbledon is under maintenance, and sometimes they don't let bikes on the coaches, plus I'm not too keen on risking bike theft. Dan6061 knows what's up, (unless it's someone else i'm thinking of?)

Sponge on Joe's comp.

Thats because your a genetic freak a uni-trials nature :S , so you'll ride through anything >_< . but take away your mp3 player, and you've got no motivation (N) . bet you dont ride in today's conditions which is expected to be worst even (N) . monday's weather will be awesome though public transport will be sh*te. Edited by Rusevelt