Wanting Pics Of Dirt Jump Bikes

Daniel C

^^^ Kona Cowan DS 06 :o man that bike is so nice for months last year i just was gagging for one but because they were an old model they were so hard to pick up in that year colour scheme.

I'll post pics of my cannondale chase up later (Y)

Razzy

^^^ Kona Cowan DS 06 :o man that bike is so nice for months last year i just was gagging for one but because they were an old model they were so hard to pick up in that year colour scheme.

I'll post pics of my cannondale chase up later (Y)

Razzy

Cheers man :)

If your still after one, i think winstanlys have got a couple left i got mine just after christmas from them.

Get some pics up of the cannondale, Chase's are lush!, I had a gemini 900, but had to sell the frame, forks, headset, seatpost and seat clamp to buy my Cowan.

2402172317_3330c4b7b7_b.jpg

2002 author STAG - I used it for mtb street, also my first frame to learn basic trials in 2005 (it's actually a street-trials frame), snapped at the chainstay.

2402174465_dba326b9e9_b.jpg

agentbikes with 24'' wheels - Street bike I used for 2006 to 2007. Last upgrade was the yellow bar seen in the pic below.

2402173467_62b86c272c_b.jpg

thats nice.

the reason im asking is becose im wanting to build a dirt jumper up my self so i just want ideas

Well, you can't go wrong with singlespeed hub and bmx cranks.

Cheers man :)

If your still after one, i think winstanlys have got a couple left i got mine just after christmas from them.

Get some pics up of the cannondale, Chase's are lush!, I had a gemini 900, but had to sell the frame, forks, headset, seatpost and seat clamp to buy my Cowan.

Well cheers for the info man (Y) if i can enough money by the summer might go full sus, cowan ds is the perfect bike for it though, being dj/slopestyle specific perfect bike!

Anyway heres my Cannondale Chase, 2006 model bought it off a mate for £250 in near perfect condition and it's been a perfect bike for me. Really nice geometry and manuals like a beast :P

Might get new forks for it soon mind I'm thinking maybe marzocchi Z1's or similair?

19122007320.jpg

19122007317.jpg

EDIT: Seeing as photobuckets actually workin well for me today I thought I'd put some pics up of me riding it :D

So here's me doing a nice kind of drop thing by where I work:

P020308_1458.jpg

And me at a local quarry, small jump, but nice pic I think, and there's some big doubles there so hopefully i'll be goin big soon!

DSC00236.jpg

And me at Mabie Forest 4X track near Dumfries in Scotland, I live near the scottish borders so just a short train journey up and theres some really nice jumps there...

DSC00211.jpg

And another basically doing the same thing from the other side, looks like not much height mind but its because its on a step-up jump, should have got more pics on the tabletop instead!

Tableonstepup.jpg

Edited by Razzy