The Gta 4 Thread

Boswell

So Grand Theft Auto 4 is coming out in about 3 days time and from what I have gathered from the trailers and high standard of the previous games I assume it's going to be sick! Has anyone pre ordered it? I think I might wait for it to come out on PC as im building a gaming PC at the moment. Plase post up your thoughts and reviews about the game once you get your hands on a copy. (Y)

Youtube Video -> Original Video
Edited by Boswell

Well i searched it in Wikipedia and gathered that there will be no aeroplanes in this one :sleeping:

They've made it a lot more attention to detail, of what i have read you have to like hot wire a car in this one which takes a lot longer, and if you flip the car, it doesn't blow up!

No PC support? Gay.

Though I guess people would encounter similar problems to Crysis - very few PC's can handle that game with high quality settings.

Mine can ;)

Tried pre ordering it ages ago, game wouldnt let us because they had ran out of pre order slots or summat. Dads like their most valued customer, didnt do F all for him

That pic is abit grainy like... Will wait for the PC version while playing the one on the 360 I think.

Edited by Si-man

It is 29th.. but i have a ZUB3R G33KZ friend who can get me it a day early.

Most places send it 2 days in advance, so it will definately be there by release, but quite often it comes a day early.

Mine will be shipped Friday, so with any luck I'll see it Monday...

This game is going to be amazing! It's already outsold Halo 3 on pre-orders by over a million copies!

The 16 multiplayer games all sound like so much fun.. We'll definately get our moneys worth!

It's definately about buying it for the xbox.. PS3 owners will have to do a 5minute install before you can play.. We'll already be on the 2nd mission by then haha. Plus the exclusive downloadble content we'll have in Autumn, to add another 10+ hours of gameplay!

So excited!!!

fakescreen_071b_gta4.vokr.com.jpg