The Gta 4 Thread

Boswell

Just to let anyone who hasn't entered 'the next generation' know..

Play.com are doing Xbox 360 Premium / HDMI cable / Controller / Headset / GTA4 for £199... That's a bargain!

And Sony have announced that their bundle PS3 / Controller / GTA4 will be £320.

Just to let anyone who hasn't entered 'the next generation' know..

Play.com are doing Xbox 360 Premium / HDMI cable / Controller / Headset / GTA4 for £199... That's a bargain!

And Sony have announced that their bundle PS3 / Controller / GTA4 will be £320.

The PS3 combo is £300 from play.com

f**king hell, graphically that shot is amazing!

That's because it's blatantly a photo and not a screenshot. From the sign-posts and general look of it, it's probably russia, right? So why is there a London (tube) map in the corner with loads of jaggies? :P

It's definately about buying it for the xbox.. PS3 owners will have to do a 5minute install before you can play.. We'll already be on the 2nd mission by then haha. Plus the exclusive downloadble content we'll have in Autumn, to add another 10+ hours of gameplay!

Rockstar have announced that the downloadable content will be on ps3 aswell.

Leaves me with the decision of whether to get a PS3 or save £100 notes and buy an XBox. Swaying towards a PS3 because only games i ever play are GTA, Gran Turismo, Metal Gear Solid and Pro Evo. I don't really know what the xbo equivilants are.

Xbox 360 is the way forward my friend. Xbox already have the license for Konami games, reason been Pro evo is out on the Xbox, so it's only a matter of time before a new Metal gear solid is released. Forza Motorsport is the equivalent of Gran Turismo and finally, GTA is been released as featured.

Xbox overall are the better machine, who is the richest man in the world...Bill Gates...Owner of Microsoft, so he can buy the more advanced stuff. People may not agree but thats my personal oppinion.

Xbox 360 is the way forward my friend. Xbox already have the license for Konami games, reason been Pro evo is out on the Xbox, so it's only a matter of time before a new Metal gear solid is released. Forza Motorsport is the equivalent of Gran Turismo and finally, GTA is been released as featured.

Xbox overall are the better machine, who is the richest man in the world...Bill Gates...Owner of Microsoft, so he can buy the more advanced stuff. People may not agree but thats my personal oppinion.

Sorry mate, but lol.

pro evo on the xbox is shocking compared to the ps3 it really is. In my opinion the ps3 is the better machine. I do like the way xbox live is though,to be honest (and i have always been a sony man when it comes to consoles) xbox does have the better of the online gaming, for now untill the sony sort out the playstation network, which they are doing (aparently)

Arse. Of. Talking. Out.

Sorry Danny but don't make stuff up yeah :P

I wish I had either of the consoles to play this and even more so the TV to enjoy them with. I will, however, waste my Summer evenings playing it with my best mate at home no doubt. :)

Sorry Tom, I know you said keep on topic but:

Arse. Of. Talking. Out.

Sorry Danny but don't make stuff up yeah :P

I wish I had either of the consoles to play this and even more so the TV to enjoy them with. I will, however, waste my Summer evenings playing it with my best mate at home no doubt. :)

If Xbox has the license to release one Konami game, then where's the problem for them to release Metal Gear Solid which is a Konami game ? It may not be on Xbox 360 yet, but it might be in a few months.

I ment to mention MGS4 is for the ps3,oh and bill gates isnt the worlds richest man lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_billionaires_(2007)

Anyways, GTA 4's awesome, Got it on now, Graphics are unreal.

i was expecting it to be more than that friend of mine downloaded rainbow six vegas 2 that was 7g. would have thought gta would have been more as you`d expect it to be such a bigger game. strill 7g is pretty big though lol

Yeh, but R6 has better graphics with more detail on pretty much everything = big game.

Also, MGS4 won't coem to xBox I don't think. Kojima was complaining about the PS3s 50gb blu-ray discs being too small ;)