The Gta 4 Thread

Boswell

Got it at midnight

well about 20 to 1 lol the que was huge

its mintttttt

the driving is a full on ball ache to get used to though, you fly through the windscreen when you crash hard and if you bater the car too much it doesn't blow up, it just won't start at all lol probly because I'm coming onto it from playing a Wii though so feels well dodgy.

Some Big fat b**ch couldn't get her kids one from Tesco so she came to game station, she was the one infront of me, and bought 2 copies, one of which was my special edition one that i pre ordered, last one in the store too!

the fat dirty skank. ahhh well, saved me £15 i sposeee, bought xbox live membership instead

It's interesting that the PS3 version isn't true HD. It runs at 630p and is then upscaled to 720p. Also, considering you are forced on PS3 to do the 3.4 GIG installation.. You'd expect it to have no loading times at all.. Instead of a few seconds quicker than 360.

Either way though.. I'm jealous of all you playing the game whatever console it's on. I'm too skint to buy it, so I'm seriousluy considering trading in about 4 games so I can get GTA....

Hmmmmm

Youtube Video -> Original Video
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by TOBY-E

Went to Tesco on my lunch break today and they had several copies on the shelf so made a purchase. Only downside is I'm stuck in work and can't try it out untill this evening.

went to tesco, comet, curry's and blockbuster, no where had it. but wasnt planning on buying it anyway, didnt even have me wallet, was just interested to go look at the box.

I'm pretty sure you have to collect it from the direct desk.

Nah, its not classed as tesco direct when ordering the game, its "Tesco Extra" which dispatches goods to your homes rather than getting the option to collect in store or get it sent to your address, ah well

Came into day and my stepdad was like guess what i have with a big grin on his face haha just had a few hours on it and the graphics are amazing compared to the older ones the cars drive a little more realistcly and slide everywere im undesided on the controls though you have to use R2 and L2 to accelrate and brake its good thought killing people is alot more graphic haha its very addictive but i got kicked off as the little brother wanted to play wii :(.

The c**ts in currys sold my reserved copy!

So refunded my deposit, c**ts c**ts c**ts, so I spent 8 quid on the bus and then had to buy a copy from zavvi for 50 quid!

18quid extra because of the complete and utter incopitent c**ts in currys.

Anyway, pretty darn good, yea graphics arnt as great as i expected, especially not trees and foliage.

Gimme your gamer tags for 360 yalllll Im going online in abit. (in tomm1991)