Possibly Gonna Be Buying A Mac...

Mark W

dont turn the hob up too much otherwise your fingers will turn to some form of smelly lattice work?

Precisely what I typed into Google's image search, and pretty much word for word what the image URL says.

I got the info off a mac rep who works with EMI ;)

And the pictures were shown to me on her Laptop.

So it's not a rumor - it's a fact

;)

Good work on failing at the end there, don't think you quite got the Joke.

Err... how does she have these Pictures? I would have thought someone who works at an Apple Store would know a bit more than you, but apparently Not.

Must we all now bow down to You?

Good work on failing at the end there, don't think you quite got the Joke.

Err... how does she have these Pictures? I would have thought someone who works at an Apple Store would know a bit more than you, but apparently Not.

Must we all now bow down to You?

Apple UK Rep. As in, not a apple store worker.

She has the photos because she been arranging stuff with the store updates on the UK Store. Which ones are going up etc. (So she's told me).

And no - not unless you really really want to ;)

Edited by Hendrix

I don't see why he'd lie about it to be honest, it's only 3 days till he'd look like a twat so hardly like anyone would forget..

They think I'm a twat anyway, so no change.

And if it doesn't happen, and I waited to get a new macbook and I don't get one, I'll make sure I don't talk to her again :P

I just meant giving an exact date of both announcement and release, christ this thread is almost as up it's own arse as the photography thread.

"My gosh, you haven't read every post by every person? Get out, we've been here longer, we know best."

Edited by pocketRocket FTW

I just meant giving an exact date of both announcement and release, christ this thread is almost as up it's own arse as the photography thread.

"My gosh, you haven't read every post by every person? Get out, we've been here longer, we know best."

lol. :giggle:

as said before.

Like that - but a little thinner.

:)

Those are the photos I've seen. She hinted on a MBP Update too.

edit - yes I know I posted it before.

Only difference, from what I can tell is. Aluminum & Plastic. Just like the old skool' Powerbooks.

Edited by Hendrix

Just for the record I was never saying I believed him or not, just that people seemed to be rubbishing it too early. But to be fair that pic looks familiar... and 'shopped. But we shall see wont we?

edit: dur, of course it's 'shopped, it's a mock up, but yea hopefully you get what I meant. I meant amateur.

Edited by pocketRocket FTW

I'll also add, the specs are considerably better for someone like me using Logic etc...

Uses the CPU so much better than before, and it is a better CPU.

I personally can't wait, and don't want to be let down like the PC users recently :)

btw - CPU Update is common knowledge

Edited by Hendrix