Onza.com

'Sparetyre':

Comparing JonMack.co.uk to Onza.com is slightly different don't you think?

That's like comparing a BMW to an F1 car. They both do totally different things!

Yeah I know, I was a little harsh really (sorry Jon) ...

Which one was the F1?

I like it (Y)

Does the job and looks good.( If there were more pics of me, it would look amazing :P )

Joe, dont change it every 5 seconds because someone on here mentions one bit they dont like etc. Make it how you want, and how onza want it, its your site!

Hurry up and get it 100% done

Scott :)

I like it (Y)

Does the job and looks good.( If there were more pics of me, it would look amazing :P )

Joe, dont change it every 5 seconds because someone on here mentions one bit they dont like etc. Make it how you want, and how onza want it, its your site!

Hurry up and get it 100% done

Scott :)

Careful, they may rip your site apart too!

It's like a jungle out there...

I was wondering that too, he didn't come across as Dyslexic, just plain rude.

I'm not dyslexic , just plain rude.

Shame on me. :$

Considering you've been registered on here... 3 months, and I've been here what... nearly 6 years, you should understand a lot of people know, and respect me, and while it may have seemed like you just insulted me when you tore apart my work (i'm glad to know that I wasted 3 years at uni, thanks for making that clear), there are a lot of other people that have lost a lot of respect for you for doing so.

Forgiven? Yeah sure. Forgotten? Not a chance. Friends? No thanks.

Careful, they may rip your site apart too!

Sorry, if you post a website on a forum and ask for comments, it will get picked apart. Simple as that.

SQegg did, in my opinion, a pretty bad job of Onza's site.

I'm pretty sure everyone here is just piping up so that Onza can sort it out - after all, the website reflects the company - shit website = shit company normally. Obviously it's not that simple, but if I go on a poor looking site for a company I generally get the impression that the company is unprofessional.

If I had a website I'd like people to rip it apart until it was a great website. (I do have one, but I'm rebuilding it and sorting hosting at the moment).

So, pipe down you sarcastic git ;)

chill guys, you are ment to moan at me. Jon, I think spare tyre is just doing it in jest. I like your site, but its hard to please everyone.

Spare tyre, I'm guessing you have only said what you have said due to you feeling that there was some below the belt comments being thrown around.

Everyone can see the updates in the dealer area and the media area now.

If we carry on like this we should have an amazing website in a year. Come on guys!

Scott, Send me some pics and your wish will granted.

adios.

Not actually sure if this was just my computer, but Onza have now got their media page running. Got team videos on as well as individual team rider's videos.

Different layout with the big numbers as well. Looks cool

Check it out

Not actually sure if this was just my computer, but Onza have now got their media page running. Got team videos on as well as individual team rider's videos.

Different layout with the big numbers as well. Looks cool

Check it out

Waynio is a nut job!

It seems to be updated daily