Damon Video 7

Damon W

Nice video man, i wish id of brought my damn bike up now! Ill defo bring it up in september. Nice to see that spot by Needler hall being used, i always walk past looking at that gap. And the somerfields aswell. Defo have to ride with you soon.

Amazing vid! How much does gym effect your riding?

i feal more xplosive since starting gym :), iv started working the muscles that are used in trials alot too.

i work alot on my back muscles recently mainly the latimuss dorsi (sp) thats used in nearly every trials move

i didnt start going to gym for trials though, i thought ide get shitter on my bike, with puttin on weight on i mean, but i feal better for it :)

i jus enjoy the gym with my friends

hopefully got new parts coming this week to get bike working again that clip were i try go over all them step n bail f**ked my bike :(

Edited by Damon W

A few pretty nice moves in there like that tap to moving gate and the bit where you rest the rear wheel against a wall and the front on a rail. Other than that, pretty boring... sorry, I just don't like such riding. Nice sidehops though.

ditto

Holy cack. I was just about to go to bed :(

Don't think I'll be sleeping for a while... Just trying to figure out how you manage to perpetually break physics ^_^

I think that's my favourite type of video - I love seeing things go big, but most that do are really boring and uncreative.

This was editted perfectly to the song, so was very not-boring, rather creative, and blooming mahoosive.

Well done (Y)

You take the gate idea from my parkour video, or just coincidence? :giggle: Always wanted to see someone do it on a bike.

Thanks for that... Refreshing :)