Danny Kearns Echo Control Unwritten Law

Danny Kearns

Hey guys. Was filming for new video, wasn't planning on releasing a video this early at all. But was out tonight, stepped backwards off a wall and rolled my ankle, could be broke, could be seriously twisted, will find out tomorrow when i go the Hospital.

I wouldn't say it was anything amazing. None the less. Hope you enjoy :)

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

Comments would be super :)

My computer won't play it properly, but again, wasn't particularly keen on the music.

Only other things to say are - hope the ankle's not broken or anything. To be fair, if it's a snapped ATFL you may as well break it, it's just as much hassle. But yeah, when you start riding again, get one of these and wear it for a while:

1959.jpg

Click the pic.

I had to wear one when I snapped my ankle ligaments, and it works amazingly well. I rode trials and BMX with it on and you forget you've even got it on. My brother's tweaked his ankle a bit and he's wearing it now, and he too said he was amazed by how little you notice it's there, unless you do something where you think "Man, that would've f**ked my ankle up if I wasn't wearing that." I really can't stress enough just how good they are.

I'm impressed Dan.

Yeah there are guys that can go bigger, smoother, more creatively than you, but since getting on bigger wheels good things have happened to you!

Your style's improved/improving no end, you're starting to look more at putting lines together, and the videos you're putting out are much better to watch to.

I wouldn't normally listen to that music at home, but didn't mind it at all in the vid :)

Hope the ankle isn't too damaged, but like Mark said those ankle braces can be awesome, so look into one

New vid already Danny! Bloody hell! Loving it though. Tis good to see you doig some lines aswell as one trick clips, nice bit of veriation!

Hope your ankle gets better soon dude! Make it good for your bday, hope i can come!

Owen

Like OBM said sixsixone ankle braces FT masssiivveeeee WIN (Brian Rourkes, £15) You really won't regret buying one. Rourkes are closed on thursdays all day thoguh so don't go then lol

also

switch through at 1.35 Hanley museum... smoothest ever

Edited by mr ailsbury

that was really good danny. you've improved no end style and creatively wise since you've made the move to big wheels. i imagine the big moves will come soon enough.

if you have buggered your ankle properly then dont rush it, you'll only mess it up even more and make yourself more susceptable to damaging it again.

I'm impressed Dan.

Yeah there are guys that can go bigger, smoother, more creatively than you, but since getting on bigger wheels good things have happened to you!

Your style's improved/improving no end, you're starting to look more at putting lines together, and the videos you're putting out are much better to watch to.

Couldn't have put it better myself, really enjoyable vid :)

I'm impressed Dan.

I wouldn't normally listen to that music at home, but didn't mind it at all in the vid :)

Hope the ankle isn't too damaged, but like Mark said those ankle braces can be awesome, so look into one

Luke put it perfectly. You're improving loads on my old beauty, keep it up and I hope the ankle heals quickly dude.

x

Sick! Nice extersion of the arms when tapping :P

I'm glad you're liking the move to stock Dan, it's much better watching your videos on it. This one in particular was my favourite. Cool riding and i liked the song (Y).

Have you sent my wheel yet :P.

It's bit crap about what happened to your ankle too !

Max...