Foo Fighters Live

Matthew_Gibson

Right, GOing to see them live on the 2nd of June in Manchester. Cant wait!! Just wondered if anyone has seen them before at other venues. What can I expect? Anyone going to the gig at manchester? Anywhere to have a few before the gig thats close by.

Im going with my dad and two of his mates! Should be a right laff!!

Hey, yeah i have seen them before, I saw them at Murrayfield during the Edinburgh fringe, they were REALLY good, had such a laugh.

I guarentee you will have a good time if you like their music but I cant help you with the place nearby but i am sure someone else will let you know.

seen them three times. once at the apollo in 2000, once at the MEN and then at least years V festival. they are awesome live. By far the best live band ive seen ( although muse were pretty mindblowing live)

ps loads of places to have a drink before in that bit of manchester. its literally in the centre (Y)

Edited by chrishayton

Saw them at Hyde park & Earls Court, both were awesome gigs. They definately know how to have a laugh and get the crowd involved and as I think someone's already mentioned they're in my opinion better live than they are on a cd. I'm going to see them at Wembley this year... Can't wait! (Y)

Saw them at Hyde park & Earls Court, both were awesome gigs. They definately know how to have a laugh and get the crowd involved and as I think someone's already mentioned they're in my opinion better live than they are on a cd. I'm going to see them at Wembley this year... Can't wait! (Y)

The support band are really good. there only playing with them at that stop. There called Against me. I fort they were doing all the stops with them, but I have been informed that The Manics are at the manchester gig, Like the manics, but last time I saw them there were a bit pants to be honest

againts me on the other hands are awesome. if you want a cd of there stuff fire me a PM and I will pop them on a dics just so you know what to sign along too