Gcse's

onzatrip

as im home schooled and doing the "iGCSE" syylabus i started about 2 weeks ago.

dont be worried.

they are NOT as bad as teahcers make out they are.. and im saying that from experience of the higher papers i've done so far!

youy will do fine.. jsut go bed early.. :)

Dan, =]

Im in the first year of A-level (first exam is tomorrow) and since starting it, GCSE's haven't even been mentioned, they count for pretty much nothing, unless you want to leave at 16 and get a job, but now'a'days no one does that. Don't sweat over them!.

A-level on the other hand is slightly different, unless you're seriously clever you can't get C's without doing LOADS of work..... of which I have done not much, very little, none.

So i'm slightly nervous, but kind of gotten to the stage where I know im not going to do well, I don't enjoy it, and want to leave, so im not particularly bothered what I get. I wouldn't of even bothered going to class if my parents were rich as f**k and don't need to work hard to pay my school fees.

Two hours of R.E on wed .

Umm f**k off :\

I just want to be a marine lmao.

So currently with 2 modules left in science (which i should walk threw)

I've already got one GCSE pretty much in the bag and yeah thats at year 10

IT is easy as fook.(getting two from that)

Thankfully my school is modules for maths and science allowing me to just retake anythat go wrong,

Saying that i've been ok *touch wood*

NicP

Edited by NicP

i'm at college now, had a year out after my GCSE's, you kinda need at least c's to get onto most half decent college courses, they're so easy i didn't really try cos i thought i was going to fail anyway. all my teachers hated me and basically told me that i wouldn't pass so i just went along with it. in the end i got 4 B's and 5 C's

nothing to worry about, you can only do your best, its not worth worrying about, i got drunk the night before one of my exams.

Was predicted C's in gcse, and with doing what two days of revision per subject got A's, B's and a couple of C's.

A levels, however, Are completely different. Done no revision Lmao, and maths exam tomorrow. God im bricking it :/

Good luck with yours

im really pooping my p.e exam friday!! the papers in p.e are always massive and real hard!!, also i am pooping maths as i am pretty shit at it !!!!!

I've got my Pe exam on friday aswell, im sooooo failing it...I cant remeber any of it (N)

Edited by Rich Hill

im really pooping my p.e exam friday!! the papers in p.e are always massive and real hard!!, also i am pooping maths as i am pretty shit at it !!!!!

what are you taking higher or foundation or are you doing a levels?

Last year the higher paper was easier than the intermediate paper. I managed to get an A and was only 3 marks off an A*. that really ticked me off.