Gcse's

onzatrip

My first on friday GCSE P.E. which im glads first need positive start untill i get to the bad ones.

Found my PE exam piss easy today. Answered everything in around 75 minutes and the test was 2 hours long.

Citizenship exam on the other hand, i did absolutely appauling in it I think. Hate the subject to be fair....

Adam.

i had my maths c2 exam yesterdau :ermm: ....it was horrible, same with physics the day before...

To everyone doing gcse's and the like, the best of luck to you as i know how nerve racking it can be around this time! (Y)

Ahh me too, Retook core 1 aswell. Jesus christ If you took core 1 in january youll wish you didnt. Core 1 was so easy this may compared to jan. Absolutly ridiculous.

Core 2 was a joke though :/

Failed that aha

So your in year 10 then, atleast I can say that the coursework eases up a bit about 2 or 3 months before the exams, well it did for me, but then you find yourself revising but the 2 years seem to go fast, Are you going to stay on for sixth form?

So your in year 10 then, atleast I can say that the coursework eases up a bit about 2 or 3 months before the exams, well it did for me, but then you find yourself revising but the 2 years seem to go fast, Are you going to stay on for sixth form?

Well if this question was aimed at me, um yea probs will stay on for sixth form. and i hope so, even though im getting like A's and that in the coursework it takes me a solid week writing each one so its worth it. but i hope it eases up lol!

you can only do your best and say what you know, the rest is up to fate

dont worry everything will always turn out well if you do your best.

the questions arnt hard, just show off, write everything you know.

best thing to do it take a highlighter and mark all the bits like 'describe', 'comment', 'give one example'.. etc

then you wont mess up. (Y)

What ill you get to A-levels mate then you really will be wetting it

im doing A levels and theyre so easy, you only have to worry about 4/5 subjects, and can retake each exam like a bizzilion times till you get a nice grade... lol

Got maths tomorow havent revised once probs gonna fail.

ive already got 7 gcse equilvivents, 2 in art, 2 in engineering, 2 in science, and passed an aduult litercy and numercy test.

ive got into collage and got an apprentiship. soo i aint really to fussed about english and tech to be honest

sorry for poor spelling and punctuation got a broken arm and dont have spell check installed.

just got home from maths exam, foundation paper was a piece of piss, i could do every question and i dent do any revision at all.

Orite jake errr i broke it by my mate fliping me over his head, and landed on ma arm and it snapped in half :P it gonna take 4 months for it to fixed (N)