Read the guidelines -Onza's

laddsy123

Will someone please help me!!

I am wondering whether or not to buy an onza

and lots of people have told me different opinions

just wondering what people think of them and what model is the best.

Thanks a lot

Chris

As far as the complete bikes are concerned they offer excellent value for money and are excellent bases to both learn on and upgrade in the future. Their components and 'Pro' models are also excellent quality and tend to be well thought out.

It all depends what sort/size of bike you're after really and also how much you want to spend.

i bought a t-bird not so long ago. i have not long bein doing trials'ing and i find it a great bike.

bought it off ebay for £180. it is second hand but it does jot have a scratch on it. it is just like new.

i would strongly recommend that you get an onza as they are good cheap bikes and also easily upgradable. i also suggest that you try ebay as you can get more for your money. After i bought it i realised that i could have got a better bike for this money but then it was too late lol. you could get a t-pro off ebay and still have some money left over to spend on it or something else.

hope this helped.

sorry, BUT if you read the rules, there's no selling in NMC !!!!

and as your topic goes; i would reccomend onza bikes, i have had an oza t pro in the past it was awesome for the cheap £60 i paid for it off ebay and my friend has the 05 t pro, which is also awesome, another friend has just ordered the t pro 2008, they also rock :P AWESOME for the money !!!!! hope this helps

i have a onza t-pro 08 model 20'' for sale if your interested. its got alot of mods such as avid juicy hydraulic disc at the front, magura hs33 on the rear, koxx bloxx brown, viz orange disc hub on the front etc etc...

add me on msn

Ibreakzdarulz@hotmail.co.uk

;)

any body got some usefull info for me

add me on

Ibreakzdarulz@hotmail.co.uk

i have a onza t-pro 08 model 20'' for sale if your interested. its got alot of mods such as avid juicy hydraulic disc at the front, magura hs33 on the rear, koxx bloxx brown, viz orange disc hub on the front etc etc...

actually can i have your msn if you havnt added me please?

i got a T-pro off someone on here. for £235 to my front door. little did he say taht there was problem after problem with it..

make sure you know whats up wit hthe bike before you purchse if its second hand.

not many people will sell a top knotch fully working bike for cheap with nothing wrong with it :P

bare that in mind ! :D

Dan, =]

P.s> now i know why his dad drove off so fast :rolleyes: lmao

but the T-pro is a very worthwhile beginners bike! :)

Edited by Dan x)