Bought One Close Please

jsy trials matt

Right guys, its time for a new frame but there is way too many to choose from at a good price, i would really like some advice on what you would get. I'm 5 ft 4 and im a fat b*****d, loosing priority at the moment and i want a light frame, dont intend in riding natual cos im shit ( i just love the monty ) please help me though this horrid stage of choosing :(

Thanks Matt

Get Mitchos T-Vee as you already owe him, a Tenner.

PS:Your a fanny

Get Mitchos T-Vee as you already owe him, a Tenner.

PS:Your a fanny

Oh my god small, on your period are you then

When i hear the name Fat Harrison,

Sorry Matt Harrison. :shifty:

When i hear the show Big cook little cook i can't help thinking who it remind's me of, oh yes you tom that's the one

get in a BITCH FIGHT! wahey! handbags can i join in

second thoughts just GROW THE F*CK UP!

Andrew

Get an Echo Lite short, they are daft strong. The 07 and 08s are easier to break though, so I'd say get an 06, mine was if anything stiffer than my current 08, they are heavier though.

He would snap it cos hes fat and rides stupidly heavy.

what a shame your out of buisness, oh well christmas isn't that far again what you gonna make me this year small :giggle:

sorry boy's i just ordered a bionic just beacuse their different, thanks for the advice

Edited by jsy trials matt

what a shame your out of buisness, oh well christmas isn't that far again what you gonna make me this year small :giggle:

sorry boy's i just ordered a bionic just beacuse their different, thanks for the advice

Out of Business? hmm,

Ordered a piece of shit.

Says a fat kid who cracks rim and rides a heavy lump of shit and seeming you asked me to swap bikes with and you give me £200, so shut up Matt, also my bike looks 100 times nicer than yours. Whats this out of business shit?

you have a green front rim and black back with white stickers and a green cnc lever, your not one really to judge then are you

There is nothing wrong with Tom's bike.

Hmmmm, don't rekon you should of got the Bionic.

Also, what was the point in the poll if you did the exact opposite to what the majority said? I know it's your choice at the end of the day but just seems pointless having a poll.

Oh, and I want my money soon.

Edited by Alex-Mitchinson

Says a fat kid who cracks rim and rides a heavy lump of shit and seeming you asked me to swap bikes with and you give me £200, so shut up Matt, also my bike looks 100 times nicer than yours. Whats this out of business shit?

that was a joke months ago, you are a little drawf you work for santa!!!!!! you f**king twat is that what they teach you at that school then?

There is nothing wrong with Tom's bike.

Hmmmm, don't rekon you should of got the Bionic.

Also, what was the point in the poll if you did the exact opposite to what the majority said? I know it's your choice at the end of the day but just seems pointless having a poll.

Oh, and I want my money soon.

fancied somthing different and wanted to see what people said, you can get your money now

Edited by jsy trials matt