Im On Tv

Balman

Haha went for a little ride in london on saturday with Nick Dale, Matt Bird, One handed Luke and cjskate (haha) and was stoped by some people and were like oh can we film ect ect didnt really think anything of it and started riding they got my stuttery interveiw in and me back hoping off a wall whilst snaping my chain and doing a kind of hand stand on the bars tryin not to fall off haha. Apparntly its going on some arabic tv show or somthing he gave me a card ect. Sent him and e-mail yesterday should get the clips sent to me soon ill wack them on youtube or somthing and post up here when iv got them if anyones intrested it may not be big n it may not be for this country but at least the name of the sport it getting out there i guess? haha was a good laugh if nothing else.

also ill find out witch channel and time ect it is when i get the clips :)

Edited by jackbalman

Haha went for a little ride in london on saturday with Nick Dale, Matt Bird, One handed Luke and cjskate (haha) and was stoped by some people and were like oh can we film ect ect didnt really think anything of it and started riding they got my stuttery interveiw in and me back hoping off a wall whilst snaping my chain and doing a kind of hand stand on the bars tryin not to fall off haha. Apparntly its going on some arabic tv show or somthing he gave me a card ect. Sent him and e-mail yesterday should get the clips sent to me soon ill wack them on youtube or somthing and post up here when iv got them if anyones intrested it may not be big n it may not be for this country but at least the name of the sport it getting out there i guess? haha was a good laugh if nothing else.

also ill find out witch channel and time ect it is when i get the clips :)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, that guy. He's filmed me and Tim at Southbank before and did interviews with us too. Gave me his card and I totally forgot to check it out. They did a video bikecheck with me, haha. But yeah, he seems pretty legit. Should be interesting seeing how it turns out. We almost got him to buy a BMX, he came down a few more times without camera and asked us which bike we recommended from Evans...