Max Hunt Video 2

The Duck

Found the beginings of this when I was sorting through footage from france... Decided to finish it off. Some quite old, some quite new.

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

Be nice!!

Edit: I do realize that the big front gap is horrible technique, buts its big so I thought worth including.

Edited by Quackers!!

Have a f*cking word! 1) Is that double Magura i see :shifty: 2) You've learnt to tap! and 3) So much more control now. Well in son.

Ride soon you slaaaaaaag.

Double magura isn't the only change... Its all reasonably old footage, I can tap rather well now or though I say so myself.

<3 Ross

your name sounds like cockney rhyming slang.

:rolleyes: If I had a pound for every time somebody said that...

Edit: I used the song precisely because its cheesey, like the last video. I like.

Edited by Quackers!!

not bad max but your last vid was the to front vid and this is the sidehop vid, i think we will get some lines in the next one! however good riding. and your riding is getting better every week so thats a bonus

MIINT vid!!!

But the video I really want to see is your next one after France so we can see how much you've improved on our trip.

And I can't belive you used that song after saying how much you hate it when you heard it on my iPod on the way o France. :turned:

Anyway won't be riding later got loooads of assignments to do tonight :(

you can deffinately tell you can go bigger with sidehops. They are pretty big but there is like no tuck!

I liked it and the song went pretty well! I was listening to it the other day on the radio and i thought it would be good in a vid lol.

keep it up (Y)

Was a very decent video. Like the gap to front on bench spin and land back.

One thing I would say was that when gapping up to front you need to push your weight right over the front of the bike because at the moment you are bending the middle of your body towards the stem and using the power of the brake.

Phil