Are We Living In A Parallel World/universe

Rusevelt

Just trying to think what brought me here...

I think I just got really bored, and started looking for a crazy, dangerous and stupid sport to bide my time. Enter Google "Crazy Bike Sport" - first up, Trials Forum ;):rolleyes:

Life changing decision - Deciding I wanted to be home schooled at 7 or 8. Wouldn't be near where I am now had I not decided that :) Kinda happy I did, I enjoy what I do!

I've heard this theory before - every time someone/something has a choice in life, the universe can go in separate directions and that there's a parallel universe somewhere with the other choice. But is there actually a reason to think that might be the case? Or is it just a mindf**k thought up by some crazy dude with no real basis in science?

If parallel universe do exist, I would go to the other world (if possible) and take my other bike over. It would be an inspired over there. Heheh.

But if I go over there and take the inspired, I'm afraid my other self could also come into this world to take my 24uk. Bad bad.

Edited by spaceman