Me And Towler....stunties

ben_travis

Story is, towlers sisters boyfriend is a photographer, i think he basically wanted to expand his portfolio a bit for his site, so asked if he could come get some pictures one evening of us riding our bikes.

So basically please give his site a visit, the pics of me and towler are available by clicking the picture of me that will appear on the site in front of you.

Cheers

now on flickr

Any comments are welcome :)

Edited by ben_travis

Ahem "Trails Biker?"

The pics all looked very good, but is there someway to expand them up to their full resolution? The guys obviously a talented photographer, so it'd be nice to see the images at their best really.

Also, a bit off topic, what shoes do you ride in Ben? They look really comfy, and not as pixie like as Ribo's.

Rich

Ahem "Trails Biker?"

The pics all looked very good, but is there someway to expand them up to their full resolution? The guys obviously a talented photographer, so it'd be nice to see the images at their best really.

Also, a bit off topic, what shoes do you ride in Ben? They look really comfy, and not as pixie like as Ribo's.

Rich

Yup when i next see him online, im going to make sure i tell him to change that :).

I am really not sure about full resolution, so i will again ask him when i next see him.

My shoes are by circa (i bought them at tkmaxx) however they are coming to the end of their life time, to be honest, i reccomend them for grip and for 'comfyness' but really not for lifespan.

Ill try get the answer to your resolution question :)