Northampton Ride

lewis.jackson

Why the hell did you go to Northamton? I'm from there and grew up there but now live in Notts because of Uni, but my trials days started there......theres not really a lot to ride there. Did you make a special trip? Seems weird that you're quite far out of town, did you ride the centre and aroun the Uni near where your photos are taken?

Hope you enjoyed your ride, i'm going to try and get a couple of rides in there while i stay for a couple of week sover the summer. The presence of 24''s is nice to see!

Well having lived in Northants most of my life, i've just realised that Leeson bikes are based there..... feel quite dumb now. Also doesn't bare well that around 5/6 years ago i told a guy riding in northants who was very good on a leeson bike, that i thought Kris Leeson was arrogant. I said it even though i thought he looked like him, then i thought why would Kris Leeson ride Northampton, couldn't be him....?

You gotta love arrogance of youth....

Yeah you could ask, at the time he probably just though, ''stupid kid''. Fair enough really, i was a silly young boy.

Part of me feels i should have owned/own a leeson, especialy now i know where they're made - always liked them anyway.

Steve TSE - yeah go down, sure MK is better but a change is always nice, only around £5 on the train. There not an abundance of big stuff, but some fun areas to session.

What a ride!! wasnt too much massive stuff which is kool! i do like it but cant hit it lmao!!!

Great to get the boys back out for some fun man!! been too long since we hit it with Kris and had a laugh!! me thinks we should make it weekly!

there is loads to rider in northampton you just need to know where your going if anyone heads up there again give me a shout ounly live down the road :)

ha matt your talking shit theres some f**king massive lines in northampton.. :)

Edited by Bessell

If this happens........it will seriouslly be the best thing thats happened to Northampton. Seriously in around 20 years - that would be the biggest thing to happen. It will rival the balloon festival. I need to get home to get a piece of the action.