What Things Annoy You Most When You Ride

What things do you find annoying when you are out riding. Backhop's, Sidehop's, Chav's?

I find that looking at someone far better than you does a trick and makes it look easy then you say to yourself 'how hard can it be?' Big mistake. You go to attempt it then you fail miserably. Then you keep trying and just can't do it. Do you feel the same or do you find other things annoying?

Edited by missionmansam

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Callum annoys here Daniel annoys here

Is that good Boggy?

if you could make sence. you need stableiesers in your sentenses as well as your moped :D.

I'm gonna get back to the thread topic,

SNAKE BITES !!!!!

Even with anti pinch tubes and tyres

Where do they come from, who knows.

Lets find who invented pinch flats and kill him.

Maybe then we can solve the problem of gravity, damn you Issac Newton and your "inventions".

Also that noise you bike frame makes when it brakes and the sudden OH S*** moment afterwards.

My bike annoys me :@ stresses me out so bad that i have to get a hammer to it, and then it bodges itself up!

And the amout of rear brakes ive gone through that just takes it other the top pisses me right off!!

thats what annoys me the most really!

O and crashing!!!!!"!!!!!

there,

There is many things that annoy me when i am out riding, Such as when go are going somewhere different to ride and you get a puncher and forget to take a puncher repair kit.

Or if you ar riding and your brake bursts and there is no bike shop for miles really annoyings me also. and finnaly little kids that come long and put you off when you are attempting something that really annoy's me. These are all things that happen to me regularly :(.

Craig :)

dodgy noisy's that come from the crank for no reason at all.... think that just mite be my onza but it still annoy's me and the second thing that annoy's me is crashing, it brakes the bike, it hurts me and then i have to pluk up the nurve to try agen. ... or is that just me aswell??

dodgy noisy's that come from the crank for no reason at all.... think that just mite be my onza but it still annoy's me and the second thing that annoy's me is crashing, it brakes the bike, it hurts me and then i have to pluk up the nurve to try agen. ... or is that just me aswell??

Grease up your bottom bracket, and retighten bolts. Should get rid of it.

If not god knows whats wrong.

People asking if they can go on your bike! Especially chavs! "giz a go on you bike" is the most common and when you say no its normally followed by a torrent of abuse lol .

Thats the most annoying thing.

Edited by ToMhIlL131

agreed. i had that but i just greased it up and added a lot of chain lube.

breaking things on my bike annoys me.

bein told 'i suck'....grrrrr.

punctures!!!

brakes slipping!!

loads more things

People asking if they can go on your bike! Especially chavs! "giz a go on you bike" is the most common and when you say no its normally followed by a torrent of abuse lol .

Thats the most annoying thing.

i know that is the most annoying thing ever especially with chavs

During a days riding... you haven't stacked once all day. Then you see some fit bird and she is watching you do your thing and you think to your self... ill show off abit. then your world comes crashing down because your on the floor in a twisted wreck lol. Dam that sucks :P

old biddies telling you off for riding on the pavements really get to me!!!! (you should be doing that!!!) its not like i speed past them and knock them of their feet!!!

cant help but swear at them and carry on riding.....