Half Ton Dad

Rob Brodie

Thats not really it thou, he has an irregular metabolism, meaning the food he consumes does nothing for him. Hence the 30,000 calories, so its not as such an addiction.

I was pretty happy for him when he lost the weight, he wasn't moaning about his situation like the others on that program (who are in that predicament through greed), he was trying to loose the weight and actively doing something about it. I salute him for that :)

Agreed with Tom. Usually on programmes like this the tubby ones tend to moan and blame 'society' for advertising food on TV and making them feel pressured to eat <_<

Reminds me of Ricky Gervais 'Fame'...lol. Fat people take a mouthful and sigh each time.

Its like when Homer Simpson has to gain 300 pounds to get on disability allowence from work lol

"oops, towl rack" lol

either way I know its sort of his fault but its only like someone having a booze problem/smoking problem/drug problem, everyone has some sort of addiction to something and yes, people will think "Fat B****rd needs lose some weight bruv" but like most men who have something wrong with them, he's too stubborn to ask for help before its too late probably lol

he doesn't exactly deserve to die or what ever, 'cause his weight problem isn't hurting any body but him.

Its like, down the road from me, there's a guy who doesn't work, claiming benefits for his "back problems" and he's got a disabled spot painted outside his house and everything, but it doesn't stop him pulling his caravan about when he gets it out of storage, or clinging to the side of his house putting up the millions of christmas lights every year, he's the type of person thats a drain on society really.

Thats not really it thou, he has an irregular metabolism, meaning the food he consumes does nothing for him. Hence the 30,000 calories, so its not as such an addiction.

so he didnt actually have a greed problem where he felt rewarded by eating?

o rly? sounds actually worth watching. so what was actually wrong with his metabolism?

I used to be like... "you fat f**k, stop stuffing your face with crap etc" , but eventually I guess it turns in to a mental condition / vicious circle / low self esteem thing. I now feel sorry for all people locked in to a routine of self abuse using whatever substance... food, drugs , sexy deng cnc parts etc.

If your not in that situation, it's impossible to know what they are going though... it's just not as clear cut as it seems IMO?