Competition: Photoshop Kings & Artists Apply Within

Heatsink

You aren't serious about that right?

It's really funny though.

What movie is that? Val Kilmer, and Al Pacino, and Robert De Niro? Looks like a real good movie.

f**king gold!

Thanks for the kind words guys, I havent done anything yet so... give it a shot!

Damn flood filter - can we relax it a little please Turd? "Add reply, back, add reply, back, add reply, back" - seems so long when you know what you want to type lol.

Now I've forgotten what I was going to type...

Erm, yeah, anyone got a good pic of a Coust I can use? I don't want to steal one from Tarty / Trials UK.

You aren't serious about that right?

It's really funny though.

What movie is that? Val Kilmer, and Al Pacino, and Robert De Niro? Looks like a real good movie.

that is absolutely classic, and yes it is indeed a good movie!

it's probably not a winning entry but you've gotta be in it to win it right?

Just to confirm, do you want the Coust logo, or do you actually want one of their bikes in the pic too?

I was thinking an impressive action photo of one of the Cousts, with their logo in close proximity would work well.

Cheers,

Steve

Someone's gonna beat this by a long shot, but if you are interested it's in PSD format if you want it and colours / piccies / text can be changed easily enough...

I'd say you need some kind of background picture for the centre section. That grey just looks a bit, well, grey. Even something like the Echo site splash page would be better than grey. Just my opinion ;)

I'd say you need some kind of background picture for the centre section. That grey just looks a bit, well, grey. Even something like the Echo site splash page would be better than grey. Just my opinion ;)

It looks a bit better when added to the site because it's the same colour just a little darker... I agree it looks pants on it's own though :)

I'm no designer though hehe