Danny Butlers Proto Atomz

the organiser

Thanks guys Danny is happy so far with the bike as its only the geo we are sorting here and it looks mint so far, we like the Racing stickers too they are so nice close up as the paint is Metalic white,

there will be some changes to the frame work in the 09 model this is when the bike will be out ie shape change a bit not a lot and some carbon parts in there this is why the name Red R acing,

Ben the Weight is the same as this years bike but the full production frame will be down to around 1650 we think when you getting your bike ? we are just building up a 20" Atomz now pics up soon we think about 2 months for Dannys full Proto frame carbon and all.

DaveB

well we have some videos tucked away but that is bens department not mine, mine is the bikes and clothing lol, we will have to get together and do some ridin yooth. the new bike is feeling great i really think that it will let me train that bit harder, as the bike that i was on before was a touch short for me as i am a lanky sod lol....... :lol:

i have only had time to do a little bit of testing with the bike last night in the garden but seems to be really nice and the added space in the bike is what i was looking for hopefully like i said before it will allow me to train that bit harder, it is really nice and rigid though like all the atomz bikes (Y)

nice, 'r' racing the r taking from a type r honda?

still looks great i guess, what forks are those?? can you still get them? i remember seeing the cousts using them few years back..

1650g, aims to compete with high end koxxboxx market then? :)

steve

Yes the same idea as cars ie honda and seat and rs with ford and audi, the R here is not a copy of any of the above its a new R made for the job, as we have said the sticker will b the same on the frame but frame will get lighter and have some carbon in it in areas and mybe no paint ??, on the forks front they are the same one made by me and mr coust i am working on getting the weight down on them to under 850g at this time but still want them to last as these ones are now getting on for 4 years old, Danny has new brake blocks in cnc one i have sorted bit of a 1 off sorry to say !!

thanks DaveB

i want to know too :)

steve

they were never available to buy... they were specially made for the butlers/cousts by a company called fournales (i think) and are EXTREMELY expensive so wont reach production (from what ive gathered)

Ben