Dj Memorial Ride Portsmouth 2008

Jonny Jones

Thanks for all the comments peeps, glad you all like the vid! Ive actually uploaded a newer version haha (viewable in my initial post), its ever so slightly better quality, although the Flash compression doesn't really do it justice, there's that clip of you Mr. Max T and I put Sam's name on his clip haha! Sorry to all those who are in the video without a title, Im rubbish with names :( Im working on an HD version too. Gotta love days off work haha!

not that hermance impersonator again! get your own style for goodness sake! everytime i see you in videos, i mistook you for him.... until your riding style/ power didnt match the original hermance made me notice.

u mean dan b i ride with him every week and he has his own style a bloody good one at that he rides nothing like mr hermance he hasnt the same bike or gear so i dont get why you say he is a hermance impersonater! this is about the second or third time now u have posted comments like this i dont get your point mate makes me think your a very jealous person get a life and grow up!!!!

not that hermance impersonator again! get your own style for goodness sake! everytime i see you in videos, i mistook you for him.... until your riding style/ power didnt match the original hermance made me notice.

What the f**k? Shut up? :turned:

Awesome video as usual, and oh yeh, i got the opening walk in. B)

Shame i couldn't be there all day, do miss rides like that.

I need that HD, if you find somewhere to host it.

Ive given up on Vimeo, it just doesn't work I swear! So ive got a nice HD version in QuickTime format, just waiting for my Dad to finish work then I can upload it, why cant Virgin Media increase the upload speed together with their new 10mb service?