Dj Memorial Ride Portsmouth 2008

Jonny Jones

its only 640 * 360 ? :(

I wanted the full shebang .... at least 720i .... come on jonny do it !!

Oookaay ill see what I can do haha! Might have to use some kind of different codec other than H264...

EDIT: Ive been fiddling for ages now and I can't seem to get a decent blown-up version that looks good without it being like a million mb for a few seconds. I don't have anywhere to upload that kinda filesize to so im affraid ur gonna have to make do with the 640x360 vid, as it looks better compressed that way lol... anybody who is in the know feel free to tell me any differently - I deleted my account on Vimeo as it just didn't seem to work properly and I hardly ever go on there, bit of shame really, I thought they had a good service going! :(

Edited by Jonny Jones

Awesomee...

Looked like an amazing ride. EVerything in that video made me so jealous becaue i wasn't there haha :P .

How good are the Kooks, really? :)

And the filming/editing need not to mention.

Loved itttt - off to watch again :D .

Cheers,

Joe.

top vid as always jonny!!

looked like an awsome day, and loads of guys turned up

some mental lines going down, some that arent even thought of by your avarege rider. i remember when it was unheard of for people to do the "pyramids drop gap" , and now people are going up the bloody thing.

ross.

LOVE youre ahppy summer vids jonny! :)

that was amazing! gna be added to my vids i watch before i ride folder :)

was jus ace!

Porter :$ makes me blush, that line from the bin, the rail line (round rail might i add :sick: sicko), gap to hook! jeesus! got a right nice style n all! my favrut ride as of now :)

other riders was really good to, maher looked good on that little blue bmx n all| :)

Awesome jonny, first time i've watched this properly. Captured it all so well !

Cheers boss! Looking forward to some Get2age

Oh also, sadly, as it stands I wont be attending this years ride in Abingdon as I have work in London. If this gets changed or cancelled ill be there in a flash! I believe Goddard and Rowlands will be filming though! :D

Edited by Jonny Jones