Which Rims?

higgzGU!

hi there,

I am wondering if viz rims are any better or worse echo because I would like to swap to viz rims but am not sure if it is a wise choise or not. I am not that happy with the echo rims, Is there any down sides to the viz rims that may put someone off buying it.

Thanks

Craig :)

hi there,

thanks guys for your replys yeah i was'nt sure about them that is why is i thought i would ask about. I think i will stick with the echo 1's then, I don't really like the koxx rims because i have been told tey cant take many grind and i prefare running a grind than tar.

craig

Yeah one of my mate had a echo 06 rear rim and had 1 grind on it, After 2 days of riding he had 12 dents in it.

But no i have got the 07 1's but i think they have had too many grinds i think that is the problem

Yeah one of my mate had a echo 06 rear rim and had 1 grind on it, After 2 days of riding he had 12 dents in it.

But no i have got the 07 1's but i think they have had too many grinds i think that is the problem

My Viz rim was the strongest rim I have ever seen.

they dont hold grinds it through, They last for about two days.

I've just switched to Echo rims but they havent been built yet, So i'l post my review tomorrow when I get them on my bike.

I have a rear viz rim now. It seams to hold a grind for a long time and also the strogest rim i have ever use. :)

Scott.

hello,

thanks i think i might try out the viz rims, but if they are not that good i am blaming you ^ :) only joking

thanks everyone

07 Echos are amazing as chris said very very strong..... and hold grinds so well. Viz rims i have heard of a few just taking a battering from the better riders but if you are not at that level of riding w/e man (Y) Both really good rims.