New Video Of Me :)

max-t

Haha where do I start. Maybe apart from Dreams of Glass, the best video I've seen posted on this forum. Your riding is just amazing. You've got it all - power, explosiveness, style, smoothness and great ideas for fantastic lines. Music fitted in very well with the riding, editing was good, camera work not always but then you can't do anything about that. I shall definitely be watching this vid frequently to give me new ideas for riding. Every year I have issues with motivation to ride after releasing a video in the spring. After watching that I want to ride again. Absolutely fantastic!

was top notch - was a bit pants quality (mp4 super low res ?) but still really good to watch - the line at lloyds looked soooooo gooooood .....

(Y)

Yer Roy. I really don't like HDD camera's. I couldn't get the file size low enough by just saving it as m-PEG2 files or mpeg so I had to convert to MP4 (N)

Haha where do I start. Maybe apart from Dreams of Glass, the best video I've seen posted on this forum. Your riding is just amazing. You've got it all - power, explosiveness, style, smoothness and great ideas for fantastic lines. Music fitted in very well with the riding, editing was good, camera work not always but then you can't do anything about that. I shall definitely be watching this vid frequently to give me new ideas for riding. Every year I have issues with motivation to ride after releasing a video in the spring. After watching that I want to ride again. Absolutely fantastic!

Thanks :) Some of the clips were a bit crap too and i tried to stay away from all this nonsense with fisheyes etc, so i just used the camera without any attachable lenses and stuff.

Edited by max-t

Thought that was a very good video, one of the best i have seen in a long time.

By the looks of things Max looks like you have became even more of a beast on the bike!

Really enjoyed that video some creative and very good lines!

Once I have settled down when I move I will come back to Hereford and we should ride sometime!

But on the 'Hole' i really liked that and keep it up man.

Josh x