Name Change.

Ok i know i have posted this before but i was told to email the admin and they would get back to me but never did. :(. So if there is any mod that passes could they please email me so we could maybe get my name changed.

Thanks Scott.

you can change your name yourself when you get validated because you notice how everyone else seems to

Can I just ask, How have you to go 3 squares and your still not validated?

I know I have 4 but I nearly had that when I was a member, Then i got put back in here.

Back to topic.

Just comment on Tom's page he'll get back to you.

If not, wait untill your validated so you can do it yourself, But think carfully beacuse that names stays with you for the next 6 months I think, Correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Callum-Luvs-Trials

you can change your name yourself when you get validated because you notice how everyone else seems to

Have to be a full member to change it.

To guy above, it's about quality, he may have written 400 bad posts in which case he won't get validated. I haven't checked his posts so don't know what state they are in, but thats the most likely reason.

Have to be a full member to change it.

To guy above, it's about quality, he may have written 400 bad posts in which case he won't get validated. I haven't checked his posts so don't know what state they are in, but thats the most likely reason.

did you read my post? i said you have to be validated before you can change it