Any Suggestions ?

alright, im currently riding stock however i really fancy a change of bike and im thinking of going mod again,

im 1m 70cm tall (sorry about units 'because i don't know what i am in foot) i weigh 63 kg and am thinking of buyin this bike next month:

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?id=10361

any reccomendations/ tips/ advice would be helpfull. i only have around £550 max to spend, what do you think?

thanks james.

alright, im currently riding stock however i really fancy a change of bike and im thinking of going mod again,

im 1m 70cm tall (sorry about units 'because i don't know what i am in foot) i weigh 63 kg and am thinking of buyin this bike next month:

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?id=10361

any reccomendations/ tips/ advice would be helpfull. i only have around £550 max to spend, what do you think?

thanks james.

Looks good, possibility save up for the one with Maguras and you won't need much updating!

Also check classifieds, theres some bargains on there!

I'll convert your height, wait there.

Edit: Aprox 5.5 ;)

Edited by Sonny Clarke

yea, sorry i put the wrong link i meant to put the link to the YAABAA 649*** i'm still set on this bike and i think i'm ordering it next week, wish me luck going mod again ! :P

james

stick with big wheels james cos then u can keep the gears and keep up with me when we ride lol