Trials Food

16 years later

There was an article in METRO paper last week about spinach being a superfood. apparently it contains a type of steriod but, you have to consume approximately 2lbs of it everyday for a week to reap the benefits of muscle bulk and strength. ill try and find the article on it. on the issue of what to eat before a ride, just have cereal 1-2hrs before a ride, or drink milk and one banana.

Edited by Rusevelt

There was an article in METRO paper last week about spinach being a superfood. apparently it contains a type of steriod but, you have to consume approximately 2lbs of it everyday for a week to reap the benefits of muscle bulk and strength. ill try and find the article on it.

yeah its true! I knew this guy called popeye that tried it.

There was an article in METRO paper last week about spinach being a superfood. apparently it contains a type of steroid but, you have to consume approximately 2lbs of it everyday for a week to reap the benefits of muscle bulk and strength. ill try and find the article on it.

that sounds like a interesting read,i might eat some spinach (Y)

back to the topic,cocktail sausages washed down with cheap versions of redbull does me good,try it :)

yeah its true! I knew this guy called popeye that tried it.
Popeye was a very popular cartoon programme back in the day and influenced kids to eat more greens (except spinach is orange in colour :$ ). its a shame spinach tastes horrible for a super protein food :sick:

the perfect mix

-relentless

-pasta

-cereal bars

-and random shit you find in the bottom of your cubored you no what i mean, like to keep it on the edge :P:lol:

Rockstar energy drink is better than Relentless. select Tesco stores, are doing a buy one, get one free offer for a limited time.

Popeye was a very popular cartoon programme back in the day and influenced kids to eat more greens (except spinach is orange in colour :$ ). its a shame spinach tastes horrible for a super protein food :sick:

ruse man..you are definately eating the wrong spinach...it should be green...very green!

the perfect mix

-relentless

-pasta

-cereal bars

-and random shit you find in the bottom of your cubored you no what i mean, like to keep it on the edge :P:lol:

lmao 10 cerial bars and 5 relentless's + 3 hours sleep, well good for u danny haha.

Matx

As much of the cheapest sugary energy drink as possible.

Sainsburys energy drink contain 3 times your recomended daily amount of sugar so i normally take 3 of them and a few bannas and gingsters chicken and bacon slice is what its all about!!

Tom

Edited by ToMhIlL131

Nice big fat sausage sarnie.. i did that once at a british round inbetween lap 1 and 2. Didn't go down well as i fived more on the 2nd lap!

I got the piss taken out of me for always gettin a fuzzy drink some crisps and some chocolate out riding... always has to be drink, chocloate and crisps.