Oh Bugger!

streetjibs

last few days been watchin this mint condition 26" twin disc megamo on ebay... due to time difference between aus and uk, went to bed last night witha bid 60pound above the current amount.. making it a absolute bargain, and being what i thought fairly safe and in the lead to win.

Wake up this morning and someone outbid me.. ok, nothing new. But some lucky b*****d.. probably a member here picked up this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=280226172390 for 175pounds beating my top bid by 15 pounds!! BUGGER!!

Well i reckon thats bout the bargain of the year. Loved these things, i had the 20" one when they first came out. Now that i ride 26 thought it wud be nice to add to the collection. Just hope the lucky fella appreciates it.. mmmmegamoooo

at the end of the day that frame is good for nothing it rides trials badly and it doesnt do too shit hot for bunnhops etc. if you wish to believe that piece of crap will make your riding more fun/original then go ahead

Are you seriously that much of a moron?

this bike is amazing, shame to those who doesn't really appreciate it

i remember this is 1 of the 2 bikes that got me into riding trials if i remember correctly, this and (dark grey frame? not too sure) in a video my brother showed me, pretty sure riders were giacomo and the other was bruno arnold.. (if anyone still has this video then it would be amazing if you can upload it somewhere, my copy has been scratched!! its a beast of a video..)

unlucky streetjibs.

steve

this bike is amazing, shame to those who doesn't really appreciate it

i remember this is 1 of the 2 bikes that got me into riding trials if i remember correctly, this and (dark grey frame? not too sure) in a video my brother showed me, pretty sure riders were giacomo and the other was bruno arnold.. (if anyone still has this video then it would be amazing if you can upload it somewhere, my copy has been scratched!! its a beast of a video..)

unlucky streetjibs.

steve

i've got that video....will try and upload it if no-one can find it online...(Y)

what was the name of that site where you could stream loads of trials videos? turned up just before trials tube started on here...its doing my head in trying to remember :(

adam