Email Addresses..

Sam Nichols

back in the day, when i was in sixth form college in 1999, things were a bit different, not everyone had computers, AltaVista was THE search engine to use lol, google didn't exist and everyone had yahoo emails.

Anyway, there was a few sites where you could choose your own @blahblahblah.co.uk, out of literally thousands!

Everyone had about 20 just becasue they could.

There was one @tampon.co.uk, so for a while, i was there_is_blood@tampon.co.uk lol.

Johntheguru was the one i had before that though, shit, i've had this email address for over 9 years!

back in the day, when i was in sixth form college in 1999, things were a bit different, not everyone had computers, AltaVista was THE search engine to use lol, google didn't exist and everyone had yahoo emails.

Anyway, there was a few sites where you could choose your own @blahblahblah.co.uk, out of literally thousands!

Everyone had about 20 just becasue they could.

There was one @tampon.co.uk, so for a while, i was there_is_blood@tampon.co.uk lol.

Johntheguru was the one i had before that though, shit, i've had this email address for over 9 years!

Woooow, flashback there. I remember AltaVista. Theres been so many internet trends its amazing; I remember a time when nobody knew what MSN was at school...

All the .tk addresses that redirected to a geocities or homestead website.

MSN chatrooms with the hosts with the brown/gold hammers...and downloading programs that could apparently 'hack them' - they were all shut down for the mass-grooming.

Habbo f**king Hotel (always think of it when I see that new Christian Aid advert)

Napster when it was illegal

RM Computers in school with 'Mavis Beacon' to improve typing...

and finally...

dial up - I miss that tune. Does anyone know if its available as a ringtone (how geeky, lol)?

that could apparently 'hack them' - they were all shut down for the mass-grooming.

Habbo f**king Hotel (always think of it when I see that new Christian Aid advert)

Napster when it was illegal

RM Computers in school with 'Mavis Beacon' to improve typing...

and finally...

dial up - I miss that tune. Does anyone know if its available as a ringtone (how geeky, lol)?

Hah...that aid advert reminds me of Habbo as well.....

Im sure you'll be able to get theat lil dialup thing in mp3 format somewhere

Hahaha, habbo hotel! what a lame site! i spent loads (of my parents money) buying "furni" for my room lol

anyone know of a free professional sounding email supplier, hotmail just doesnt cut the mustard and i think my blueyonder one is going to die soon, something to do with the fact we cancelled the subscription last year lol...

Ben

Hahaha, habbo hotel! what a lame site! i spent loads (of my parents money) buying "furni" for my room lol

anyone know of a free professional sounding email supplier, hotmail just doesnt cut the mustard and i think my blueyonder one is going to die soon, something to do with the fact we cancelled the subscription last year lol...

Ben

gmail, all you ever need.