What A ... ?

uldis

tbf, nothing he did there was that hard, but i am surprised the wheels didnt give

the moves themselves amy not be hard on the right bike, but i'd love to see anyone try it on a road bike, not exactly the right geo, layout or spec. makes it all a million times harder.

Wasn't this guy in MBUK a year or so ago? Broke his leg or something and the doctors told him road biking would be a good way to build his strength back up. But he got bored and started doing tricks on it instead...

Wasn't this guy in MBUK a year or so ago? Broke his leg or something and the doctors told him road biking would be a good way to build his strength back up. But he got bored and started doing tricks on it instead...

you saw that issue aswell then i think i still have it somewere lol

looks retarded when he drops lol :P but fair play for doing that on a road bike, i wouldnt be able to do it and id shit myself attempting it on something with tyres half an inch wide in anycase :P

its not as hard as you think...

i've tried messing around on a Scott CR1 before, and Scott MC30...... (with and without rear lockout) and the MC was evidently harder and was real scared that the genius shock would explode on me... (backhop)

give it a go if you ever come across a road bike and no ones watching... :shifty:

steve