Bmx Sale

zonabill

i just started trials iv god realy good SUPERSTAR bmx for sale.£300 ONO selling as i dont use it anymore and wanna upgrade my trials bike does any one know someone hu wants one it.for pics and more info email me at billy_powell@hotmail.co.uk

thank alot billy

Did you or did you not read the guidelines?

sumone makes me a full member and il happily sell it the prober way but its like trying to get blood out of a stone.been a member for ages

exactly.i cant sell on here if i aint a meber yet the wont make me a member so its near imposable aint it

From the looks of your posting, you haven't been made a member because you haven't met the basic guidelines. Trying to sell stuff here is only going to annoy the mods.

I think best way to sell it would be on the BMX forum :)

well on here ther is always people wanting to swap for bmxs or buy em aswell so i thaught id giv it a shot iv but it on a bmx forum to day to.

From the looks of your posting, you haven't been made a member because you haven't met the basic guidelines. Trying to sell stuff here is only going to annoy the mods.

fair point but i havent got all the time in the world waiting to becom a member.sooner i am 1 il sell it properly u get em to make me a full member quickly then help me out

fair point but i havent got all the time in the world waiting to becom a member.sooner i am 1 il sell it properly u get em to make me a full member quickly then help me out

I assume you have enough time to write in proper English though? At a glance, I would say thats the biggest reason you have not been made a full member.

I assume you have enough time to write in proper English though? At a glance, I would say thats the biggest reason you have not been made a full member.

some i do realise are spelt wrong to make it shorter but being dislexic doesnt realy help

Hello and welcome to the trials forum. Um, I think most of the mods/admins frown upon this sorta post (if its your first post) there is a forum dedicated to this sort of thing. "But I cant get in there, so I posted here." Fair enough, but I was told the reason you can't post there is because once you're validated you've shown the mods and other users that you're the real deal and you ride for the sake of riding. I think it's also because they don't want any of their patrons to get jacked up on a bunky sale. I'm not saying thats what you're going to do but I believe thats why they do it.

About the bike though, I personally am not interested. I don't like BMXs, never have, never will. I find their riding style to be a bastardization of trials. They grind and they do jumps with 1/4-1/2 spins. We do that, and much much more. Plus you don't look like a crackhead if you're 20+ and ride a trials bike. Unfortunately with a BMX you'd look kinda like you're on the prowl for empties and cigarette butts. Ha.

some i do realise are spelt wrong to make it shorter but being dislexic doesnt realy help

Here's a few tips on getting validated quicker.

Before all the others - Stop posting damn for sale/wanted topics in NMC - Tomm

1. Read the guidelines.

2. Stop talking in bollocks text talk, it takes me a good while to translate it to any readable text.

3. There's a spell checker - use it if are illiterate / dyslexic.

4. Get rid of those god awful little ASCII pictures in your signatures

:rolleyes:

i'm sure the admin (as they are the only group who have the permissions to change your group) would appreciate your "validate me" cries to be placed within a PM rather than spread across the forum board.

As far as i'm concerned this topic should be closed / deleted. You have not followed the forum guidelines, you cannot post a sentance properly and come across as an idiot - these are my guesses to why you have not got the permissions you are after.

Ollie