Bristol - Bank Holiday Monday

The Duck

Dunno if i'll go or not. As your all be wanting to hit the regular spots that i've really really had enough of.

Parking wise, on the side of a road somewhere. One or two roads are free, the rest are stupid prices. Plus the skatepark is closed on Monday so you'd probably get locked out.

Nick, last time we went to some different spots you didn't join us, only to head off to the roundabout! Pah!

Nick, last time we went to some different spots you didn't join us, only to head off to the roundabout! Pah!

That's 'cause you dragged us round and then i heard word that there was only one new spot 20 mins away. Which you all went home anyway after.

No offence meant and all. Just tired of being dragged round citys (not singular) on a slow bike. Not related to you by the way.

Im a picky eater actually lol

Do i have to swallow :$

Naaaaaaaa just give it a good long chew.......now should i make you eat it before or after we ride......if you eat it after it will be all sweaty and gross ......or i could be nice and make you eat it before .lets see how i feel hahaha