Edd Tongue For All The Old Riders Out There

abtrials

yeah that one was awesome! someone must have it

iv gotit but its on my old pc.. will try find time this week to get the old girl workin and load it up.

Got about 10 or so et vids i could upload if theres enough interest??

the "how deep is your love" one with akkers at the end is my fave ... meks me wanna rock blue jeans, black shirt and go ride the pashley

its scary how good he was on a bike most people would turn their noses up at now! wish i was that good thats for sure! style.

yea i know thats what made the vid good for me and the fact he can ride old school bike with a new school style.

I'm sure looking forward to those vids!

will put them up in a week or two.. final exams at the moment, and need to wait for internet speed to reset to something decent enough to upload em..

guarantee itll be worth the wait.. i watch his videos more than any other from that era, and probly from alot of today stuff too.

its scary how good he was on a bike most people would turn their noses up at now! wish i was that good thats for sure! style.

That was mint stuff back then. And to be honest, very few modern riders can ride that smooth today. Awesome find :D

wasn't there some biketrials.com video cd's from agggggessssssssssss ago? i think thats where the original clip was from? where he hops onto that post which is at 45 degrees? not sure though... might have been smoking too much crack.