Shinnage Picture

Phil H

A year or two back I managed to shin myself twice in one day, don't think I ever got round to posting a picture up.

Was preety painful but the riding went on! (cough with shingaurds on for 2 weeks cough)

Enjoy..

SHINNING.jpg

Phil

Edited by Phil H

Watch the video "southend Sluts" oh trials tube, about 30 seconds in is one of the worst shindigs i do, tap the wall and my footslips off at full tucking point and spins round to my shin and clocks me full pelt, got the scars to prove it hurt :P

Holy shit, i must have some of the worst legs ever is this is what you guys have experienced.

My shins are pretty much scar tissue from the knee down.....all through trials!

Ill try get a picture later

Alot of my shin scar tissue has healed now but you can still trace scars from my kneecap most of the way to my ankles :D

Got lots of dents on my shinbones aswell, mostly from bmx over the last 12 years or so

Wow some people get a lot of shin digs. I have made myself bleed a handful of times, but never enough to need stitches. I can't remember the last time it happened, either. I think running pedals with virtually no pins is the way forward ;)

Had to get 3 stitches.

You guys get stitches? Ill try and find some pics of me cutting off a hunk of flesh out my knee with a pen knife when i got my leg stuck on a nail from a railway sleeper i failed to get up on top of.